how much bud can i expect (roughly)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by masterdebater49, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Hey guys Im growing 2 plants and im wondering what to expect from them its my first grow and they are 9 days old and im already anxious to find out haha.

20" wide x 25" tall x 15" deep Stealth dresser
    Four 23 watt CFLs
    2 Plants from bagseed (some mids =[ .. )

im gonna try and LST train them also i think.

so what do u think? 1 oz 2 oz ? 23 million oz?

2. absolutley no way in hell to tell yet. but add like 60 watts at LEAST to get anywhere good.

3. I would but im still trying to get the temperature down my computer fans arent doing enough

4. Way to early to guess and even if it were later, you are using bagseed which means the strain is unknown, along with any information that could answer this question. I would also suggest adding a couple more cfl's, once you get your temperature down. It isn't critical at this early point to have a lot of wattage, but in a couple weeks it will be urgent.

5. At this point, it's vastly too early to make any definitive guesses. The genetics are entirely unknown, and you really can't judge off of the buds the seed came from, because grow methodology is entirely different.

Add more lighting into the situation. The more lumens, the better. Adding more lights will always better the situation (unless you don't control the heat). Lets be honest though, CFL heat is not too much of an issue if you have some basic ventilation.