How much bigger will she get?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JBG123, Apr 2, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    Girl Scout Cookie Auto flower?
    Should I give her the chop?
    Trimmed off all fan leaves

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You need to check the trichs. All the hairs on bud should be orange & pulling in to bud when it's near finish. How old is this plant? How many weeks in flower? and why did you trim all the leaves off lol Those are the plants solar panels / food storage centers. During last week or 2 weeks when u flush the plant pulls a lot of flavor & the nutrients stored in leaves outve them, turning them yellow.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Whys this bitch naked lol damn that plant on the left looks huge, what strain is that?

4. Haha it's cheese bud

5. You have any pics of that? I just got my hands on some cheese last week for the first time, smelled real good

6. Only veg pics?

7. Feel free to post some of it, it looks huge compared to the naked lady. Lol sorry for getting off topic

8. Nah it's fine pal lol, she's massive I'm quite proud aha[​IMG]

9. Fuck man lol I only have a little 32"x32"x60" tent so I can't grow above two feet. How long did she veg? How much do you think you'll get off that?

10. She's still begging after about 2-3 months lol, I'm just switching to flowering hours I'm hoping 2 zips mate

11. Lol damn man that's nice. Hahahaha 2 zips? As in 2 ounces??? You'll get way passes that man easily but if you only want two I'll help you out and take the rest off your hands.

• Like Like x 1