Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much bhang to drink to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistStoner, May 15, 2011.

1. Okay so my wife and I are making bhang right now. We got cook books for cannabis. But they dont tell how many servings to put in the tea of the actual bhang. The only thing on the internet I found said two tea spoons... but would two teaspoons really get you high?

2. how many grams are you using?

3. Its a drink made from mary jane mixed with milk and boiled with sugar and weed. It gets you trippy high without trippy so ive been told, but never experienced.

4. about 4 grams

5. It's a cannabis smoothie type drink, originating from India.

6. Anybody? I just drank one cup of tea with two table spoons of bhang.. tasted good and shit i think im getting high but i just smoked only two hours ago. so not sure if its just old high...

7. Lmfao I thought bhang was another word for jenkem at first, I swear I've heard it called that somewhere. I was cracking up thinking someone would drink that shit.

I'm sorry, I really don't know much about edibles, I just had to say this lol. I'd imagine though using 4gs and milk and all that it'd be enough to get you something at least.

8. i have to try this . sounds good . but edibles might be able to tell you more .

9. what the fuck is a bhang man?

10. its an indian milk drink with thc extracted in it.
    It's been around for a couple thousand years I think, is one of the first ways people got high, and in indian culture they think one of their gods handed it down to them I think

I've never tried it, always wanted to and always heard good things.

11. Woah! lets just say I probably didnt need these two cups of bhang with 4 cups tea. Im pretty high right now. a real body high a sort of spiritual/sexuel feeling.