Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much better would the world be.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dannnn420, Sep 19, 2011.

1. how much better would the world be if all the leaders chilled together and smoked a couple blunts? If everyone just blazed together?:smoke:

2. Can't get much closer to heaven than that :smoke:

3. No one would do any work and everyone would just be laughing and fuckin around eating cheetos. Who the fuck would wanna think about hitler and all the bad leaders while they were geeked?

4. Haha I've always thought about how simple it'd be if conflicts were just settled over a session.

5. exactly man. i'm not stoned, but that always pops into my mind while high. imagine how smooth shit would be if the UN gave gaddafi and the libyan people joints.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYjnyU0EzIw]Little Hitler - The Whitest Kids U'Know on IFC - YouTube[/ame]

7. It would make the world so much happier

8. obama and I already toke up on monday nights together...

9. I really hope it doesn't happen. Can you imagine if people with huge amounts of power were intoxicated all the time?

10. How have I not thought of this. That's the chillest idea....

11. Obama be smokin blunts in the white house

12. Fuck wars, smoke weed :smoke:

13. Wars are dumb. Let's get high till we die instead.

14. The leaders of the world should be chill in the first place. Everyone should learn how to get along with or without bud. It's a shame.

15. That's like giving two rival gangs all joints and telling them to work it out. Ha.

16. Even the great marijuana cannot conquer pure blood hatred.:cool:

So, nothing would change...Hell, I'd call it good if no one was killed during the sesh.:cool:

17. i bet everyone would have lung cancer in no time

18. That's straight silliness. Just because you're high doesn't mean you work out your differences all magically.

19. Yeah, it seems like it would work out but it wouldn't. It would not work out in the slightest.

20. Not just the world leaders, but everyone of every culture just set aside their differences and passed some jays around. No conflict, just a brotherhood of man.