Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much are YOU paying?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuniorToker, May 9, 2011.

1. I just want to know how much you guys are paying for your weed, and what type of weed you get. I usually get hydro kush, and i pay $10 a gram.

2. im in IL and standard is 20/g for dank. kinda sucks but w/e

3. "hydro kush" A.K.A. Beasters.

4. 5/g mids 20/g dank in SC

5. meh depends on what im trying to do... nothing very soon..

right now i can grab O's of dank for 250ish, QP's of mids for 250ish, QP's of schwag for 150...

6. I live in Australia and I buy for:
    Gram $15
    Que $70
    Half bag $120

Theres not many types of strands in aus mostly just standard, you come across purple haze or mango weed now and then for around $15-$25 a gram depending on your dealer

7. 15-20 a gram for dank in central florida.

8. 20/g fucking dank dont really give a fuck about the price as long as its dank, MA

9. half O mids for 15 bucks
    half O fire for 120 bucks

10. lol you get a half ounce for less than i get a gram

11. =o

Quarter O: $100
    Half O: $200
    Full O: $300

Its either some exotic shit or fresh nyc diesel. never mids

12. g- $15-20
    8th - $45-50
    quad - $90
    half - $160
    z - $250-300

13. Here in SC I pay $20-25 a g for loud sometimes 15 on a special occasion, and 5 for mids.

14. yall need to stop copping grams

15. 20/g for dank or 15/g for mids

16. I'm in the lower north east of the states and I pay $120 for a 1/4 of beasters or dank depending on who you get it from and what's available.

17. 10 dollars a gram for some dank, but I am good friends with my dealer so he hooks it up. In Washington btw. :)

18. Mids:

20 an 8th
    60 a half

Chron:

20 a g
    60 an 8th