Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much are you paying?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LifeAintDope, Nov 26, 2008.

1. How much is everyone outside of Canada paying for beasters/quart?

2. i pay 80 here in the east 10 for a 1/4

3. is beasters what you guys refer to as headies (not dank, but a little better than mids)? if so its 30 a cut here so 55 a quart...thats in PA

4. beasters-somethin went wrong when growin dank but still some fire imo
    headies are like diesel and jack herer type shit

5. beasters, where i am from, is generally regarded as low end dank.

Beasters i think is actually a nickname for BC bud though.

6. Beasters - Bomb ass dope, tight nuggets with orangish hairs that are tight against the bud with plenty of crystals.

Around here it's not the quality of your dope, rather who you know. The price of everyone's weed around here is generally the same until you get up to an ounce, then it ranges from 150-200

7. $60 - new york

8. depends
    most of the time, 60 or 65 in Mass

9. 60-80 depending on who you know around here, thats on Long Island.

10. so tell me guys....what is beasters exactly? you guys saw my previous post....if it is what i think it is 40/80 bud all day.....some dank grow-op gone a little wrong but still some good ganjj

and headies would be like exotic bud........?

11. the homie hooks it up with 270 a zip for straight dank ( green crack x grand daddy purps, ect.)

the club is more expensive.

12. For a quarter of some good shit here, its like 100.00 for the bud, and 30.00 for the shake, I got a half ounce bag of the shake for 50.00, its amazing for joints and blunts sonnnn for real.