Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much are you paying for an oz? IN AUSTRALIA

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by orak, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Very similar to another thread that's been around for years but this one is directly for within Australia.

I personally pay $270 an oz for some good dank, although I normally buy in smaller amounts.

2. kind of off topic..

But I might be moving down under, and wandering if it's mainly bud or hash down there?
    As i'm getting so darn sick of hash as the only availiability! :/

3. #3 Dardy cuz, Dec 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2010
    $350 atm because its dry season. But usually 250 for some dank (when its plentiful) and 300/350 for hydro.

It really depends where you are though, I used to pay 450 an oz in WA

Edit:

@RobzzzTeee I've never scored hash in my 4 years of buying experience, neither have I herd of anyone buying it. But I guess it depends what state you're in aswell...

4. You don't know what you're missing.

5. Thanks guys!

Can't wait to get too Melbourne! :) Hopefully laws ain't strict there haha :p

6. Definitely bud. Never came across hash, only from when i have made some myself.

They are, but depends on the amount(obviously). First few with just small amounts are slaps on the wrist.

Also, forgot to mention in my first post, that is in Tasmania.

7. Same... Its been pretty dry around my area lately (Georgetown)

8. Oh cool, didn't know if anyone else on here lived in Tas. Not that far from me then(Devonport).

9. okay thanks for the help mate! :)