Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much are backwood blunts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weeeeds, Nov 19, 2012.

1. How much are they?

2. A few dollars. About 5$, for a pack of five - last time I bought them was several months ago when I moved into my new house, but I lacked the necessary "equipment" to re-roll them.

3. 1.25 for singles, i only know this cause i bought weed from a black guy and those were all he smoked, backwoods blunts

• Like Like x 1
  4. They're pretty tasty on their own. I think you get a bit more than you pay for when you buy backwoods.

5. there $1.25?

6. man unless someone on here lives right where you do chances are the price gonna vary . . . go and buy one

7. Prices always vary by locations =)

8. More than they're worth.