How me and my friend (barely) got away from the police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JuicyDutch, Mar 23, 2017.

1. So to begin, me and a close friend (female) would usually meet up at the park near our school and smoke a blunt every morning before school. Ill call this friend "X". One morning, X had texted me saying that school was cancelled that day and that she was at the park. Once I arrived at our usual spot, her boyfriend was there too. Just to get this out of the way, X had a boyfriend which was probably the embodiment of the term "douche". This guy had the generic Spiky Hair, Sunglasses on a rainy day, wife beater tanktop, paired with his beats headphones gently resting on his neck. Anyways, we where smoking a dub of some ChemDog which I had recently acquired, when he fucking throws away like maybe half a blunt. There was probably a 0.6 left in the blunt when he threw it in a fucking puddle. I let it slide due to my respect for X.

Fast Forward, we where smoking a joint X rolled, and her boyfriend said some slick shit to X and called her a "replaceable bitch". X is maaaaaaddd. Really fucking mad lol. Well, Cops show up while her boyfriend is smoking the joint after I passed it and they catch him red handed with it. As soon as X saw the police, she grabbed me by the collar and started furiously eating my face and made out with me and told the police I was her boyfriend. Meanwhile her boyfriend was trying to sell her out to the police saying that they joint was hers, to avoid getting arrested and save himself. we both said we had never seen this guy in our lives and simply walked away as he was being cuffed.

I proceeded to insert my male genitalia within X's cervical tract later that day too as a bonus :weed:

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. what a kick-ass story..that was brilliant

3. Oh gosh, all these like functions and still not one so I can upboat awesome true stories

• Like Like x 2
  4. well i just got pulled over stoned and drove away lucky as shit...so yeah shit can happen