Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many toke breaks do you take at night??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by element_zooyork, Feb 16, 2010.

1. how many times do you wake up in the middle of the night to take a toke?

I wake up 2-3 diffrent times to refill :smoking: yadadimean?? haha

2. Not really often, I'm usually too pooched from the sesh before. I need to refuel for the wake n' bake man.

3. You wake up to smoke weed?

We're talking about weed man, not crack. I think you can go through an entire sleeping "sesh" without need of a toke...

4. I never. ever. wake up just to smoke alone. If I wake up and have trouble falling asleep again sure I'll toke a chillum and go back to bed. In my sitch, weed makes my heart go crazy fast, so relaxing isn't always the easiest thing to do. I've been too high to go to sleep before. :)

Edit: Kroovy your sig is siiiick.

5. I have never been too high to get to sleep lol. If I'm high and I want to sleep all I gotta do is close my eyes and it's game over. I like to go to bed high because it feels nice to drift away into sleep but I don't need it as a crutch or anything to get or keep me asleep.

6. I wake up around 10 times a night. Not for any reason, the smallest sound will set me off and il just get up and walk around. Get something to drink, maybe a banana (those motherfuckers give you some bangin dreams) and maybe change the playlist my laptop is on then, depending, maybe take a hit or two of jack herer and im back on my ass.

7. If I smoke before I go to bed I feel as if I wasted my weed.

8. I never wake up at night and jump on my bong, I find smoking sativa at night gets me thinking to much to sleep. Now smoking a nice indica strain is a different story!

9. I've never done that. I often have trouble falling asleep, but once I'm out I sleep through the night.

10. I smoke before I go to sleep sometimes, but I have never woken up "needing" a hit.
    Sometimes if I wake up and just can't get back to sleep I'll smoke out of boredom but that's it.

11. I try to smoke before i go to bed but i try to stay awake for most of the buzz so im not wasting my high and go to bed once i get burnt out. And i also love to wake and bake to refuel again :smoking:

12. yeah, I don't do it either. My family has a history of insomnia and smoking really helps with sleep, so I usually burn an hour or so before hitting the sack, and boy is it nice... btw, I fucking love Oblivion, esp. the dark brotherhood quests.

13. Waking up in the middle of the night, very very rare. Like maybe once or twice a year. But, before bed is a different story though...:D

14. Once I'm out I usually am done for the night, but I love smoking before I get to sleep.
    And smoking before a nice nap is the best thing ever.

15. Thats kinda messed up and seems like a waste of bud to me

16. Haha I smoke a couple snaps throughout the day, but when I'm winding down and have finished everything that had to be done that day, I like to get out of my mind ripped. I love smoking until I feel like I need to lay down because then it's conveniently bedtime.

17. man i know exactly what you mean, i just feel so relaxed getting straight messed up at the end of the day