Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times on average do you smoke a day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dylan Tokes, Dec 25, 2012.

1. Hi, I've noticed lately that I've been smoking a fairly large amount per day (usually 2-5 times a day), and have been wondering lately if I have been smoking to much for my own good. Usually I smoke at least a dub a day, and if I'm with people i can go through at least an eighth. Even worse is that i smoke out of a real nice bong, so when i smoke joints or blunts i never get high.

I was just wondering how many times a day you guys smoke and about how much per day you smoke.

2. I try to keep it to once a day thing. Helps tremendously with tolerance and saving cash.

3. I usually smoke 1 maybe 2 times a day but have smoked as much as 5 times in one day and by the fifth time I didn't even feel high I just fell asleep so I pretty much wasted two bowls of dank :(

4. i usually dont even smoke once a day, usually one to three times a week

5. Yeah usually by the 5th time i want to pass out. Way to out of it at that point lol.

6. Yea and it gave me a headache from hell.

7. i smoke probably 8-10 times a day with .2-.3 bowls each time, i get high every time i smoke but never as high as a wake and back, idk how you guys say you dont get high after smoking 5 times a day

8. Well i have a real expensive bong, so that always helps. Not to mention i usually smoke more then one bowl at a time.

9. when im off 5-10times a day. but i vape mostly

10. usually like once a day. generally at night time after I finish working for the day, before I go to bed.

sometimes if I go chill with friends, I'll smoke with them like midday, and then smoke again before bed.

the way I generally plan my 'session' is to wait until I don't have anything important to do. If I'm on a break from school or whatever, I rarely have anything important to be doing, so I don't see a problem smoking a bowl at 9 am, another at 11 am, a third at 2 pm, so on and so forth. I don't do this daily though because of productivity/tolerance issues

11. For me it's about 4 or 5 times a week, barring social functions.

12. Couple bowls throughout the day and go hard when wit da homies

13. On my days off ill probably burn through 9-10 bowls or so. Wake n bake then pretty much take a few hits every 45min-1hour. I prefer a steady mellow high all day with maybe 3 or 4 times where I get as stoned as I can. Usually when I wake up, before meals, and before bed I get extra high.

14. 4-5 bong hits of kief in a day for myself and add a joint per person that I'm chillin with that day, some days none some a lot, on winter break so I'm just tokin all the time and feelin good

15. I aim for being high all day most days, but it varies to up to just one bowl on some days or smoking all day and night on the weekends

16. I go through a gram a day

17. 2-3 bowls on week days, but when I hang out with some friends I will usually bring out an eighth for the night and come home with nothing.

18. Once a day, trying to save money and bud.

19. I typically go through about 2.5-3 grams a day, almost everyday. So I easily smoke 2-3 times a day. Definitely not cheap at $20 per gram, that's for sure.

20. Roughly.... I have about 15-20 spliffs per day. Probably about 2-5 grams, idk.