Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times have you smoked in one day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedboss420, Oct 7, 2009.

1. ugh, my tolerance is kicking in now, but on a usual day ill smoke 1 to 3 times a day out of my bong, ive smoked probably 6 or 7 times in one day haha, what about you guys?

2. from around 9 am to around 11pm or 12 am every Saturday. I dont know how many times it is but on sat and sun I sit on my couch play Xbox and watch the games and get high all day long, whenever I start coming down I hit the pipe.

3. anywhere from 3 - 8 times, I usually do it about 4 times in a day, I gota cut back, it gets to expensive :(

4. on a normal weekday i smoke anywhere from 1-5 times a day. saturday and sunday me and my friends will smoke around a half oz

5. depends..lately i've been trying to keep it below 3 times a day. been going pretty good. sometimes i'll slip up though and go for more :?

6. hmmm probably 1-3 times on a weekday. and on the weekends maybe like 5 times.

7. On a normal day i smoke about 4-6 times but have been know to blaze the day away.

If im at my house(cant smoke inside the gf's house) i do want one poster already said, if i start comin down i just hit it again!

8. 5 or 6 times probably

9. I used to be a 4-5 times a day guy, but I would kill an oz in a week (Between me and my brother though). Now it's down to 2-3 times a day, if I have bud. When I get low, it's maybe 1-2 bowls, or not smoke at all (rarely though). I just roll a lot of joints. They are my favorite way to smoke. I usually buy an ounce at a time, and half that ounce will just go to rolling fat J's. The rest outta my bowl or give to friends. Cutting back is never fun, but that's how it goes when you don't have a job like me.

10. Too many times for my income bracket.

11. 2-4 and i got the Muchies badly, and couldn't eat i had no money and i was down at my friends house that has a mom that is stingy about food.

I couldn't go home either it sucked :(

12. if im smoking usually 1-3. my most is 8 or 9. that was a crazy day

13. Before I started going to college I almost smoked every hour from the time I woke up until I went to bed.

Stopped doing that since classes started. I usually only smoke once or twice a day now.

14. yeah I usually get tired if I smoke like more than three or four times... Wake up and blaze again haha
    :smoking:

15. hmm... i smoke whenever i feel my high is gone,so depens on T lvl and all that shit.

but lately it's been like 7 - 11 times a day.:)

16. lol woot for 7-11

i smoke (if i have bud) usually like 1-10 is the average day
    and the most ive smoked in a day? tha would probably have to be around 42 (gotta love 4/20 parties) :)

17. normal day 3-4 times
    this past 420 was epic tho.
    went to my buddys place and sat in a circle in his room with about 7 others
    seemed like everytime i got ripping something the girl to my right was passing me something else

18. 3-4 on a usual basic day, sometimes maybe a blunt, most times ive smoked in one day though is about 4 or 5.

19. Depends on what I have to do. If I have class then I smoke about 3-5 times. If I don't have plans for the day, I will smoke when I wake up and smoke a bowl as I come down through out the day.

20. one day, i woke and baked a joint of dank. then went to meet my friend and smoked a blunt with her. we went out and met a couple of friends. smoked around 3 spliffs and then someone else came with their eighth. had two joints outta that, and then I got a text saying wanna meet up. me, her, her boyfriend and a 2 friends i was with went on top of a roof somewhere and toked a couple of js... went back to her house and smoke even more

veryyy good day