How many times have you been arrested and why?

Discussion in 'General' started by patrickinmind, Oct 9, 2004.

1. unfortunently ive been arrested alot. i just got arrested for "simple trespassing". wtf?! i guess someone saw me cutting across their yard and decided to be a prick and call the cops on me. idk who, i cut across alot of peoples yards. heh. now i have to go to court.

ive never been arrested for a drug related cause though, luckily enough. and even when ive been arrested and stoned the dumb cops didnt notice. what about you guys? get arrested alot?

2. Never, because I've been careful this far. I forsee getting busted for avoiding one mundane detail in the future. It will be a sad day.

3. never. but been busted about 7 times by my parents

4. That really does sound pretty crap that someone can get you arrested for walking across their yard, unless you actually climbed a fence and sneaked through or something. I didnt think you could arrested for something as petty as that.
    Ive never been arrested myself, and hope i never will.

5. only once, for assault with a weapon, i dunno if u could call it a weapon, it was a tree branch

6. Ive been arrested twice for herb. Both times i was at school with pot and the gay ass 5-0's took me down to the station for the night. 2 felonies on your record at 15 is not good

7. once.. possesion of stolen property...

twas a $1,200 bike...

8. assault with a tree branch? haha interesting.

we didnt climb over anyones fence, we just walked through a few houses and in little tree areas that seperate them. appearently theres "criminal" trespassing and "simple" trespassing, so hopefully we wont get too much shit for it. i bet it was some old loser who wanted an excuse to pick on some "youths" as we were described in the newspaper. damn police blotter. they listed my name too. sorry.. im bitter.

did you steal the bike? ive never stolen anything, never would. thats just wrong man.

peace

9. Haha you got in the newspaper! Must be a small town you live in. The only thing to get in our local paper would be an assualt, stabbing, or shooting. But my area really isnt that nice, so you can understand the difference.

10. Hehe...my deeds have made the newspapers several times...never been caught, though

11. that is awsome.

I have never been charged with a crime, but i have been to the station twice for drinking when i was 18, both on the same trip to panama city, and other than that im good at running. I have ran more times than i can remember.

12. nah my friend stole it.. i wus in possesion of it...

13. you're 15? And why was simple possesion felony.. because it was on school grounds? I would think they would have at least dropped felony charges and brought it to a misdemeanor.. peace

-spliff

I have been "arrested" twice.. once for throwin eggs onto a highway (there was an accident prior to us throwing them and people were out of their cars walking around so we were throwing the eggs at the people from an overpass, and yes i nailed a bald dude right on top of his head so it was worth it) .. once for possesion of maryjane and wreckless possesion of parephernalia... didnt go to jail those 2 times, just got tickets.. the one time I did goto jail was for public disturbance.. I was being driven past a jewish festival singing hava negila from a megaphone.. cop thought i was shouting racial slurs.. fucking uncle tom dick.. I spent 9 hours in the pubic infested drunk tank without shoes or socks in a simple pair of shorts and small ass t-shirt.. sober... only to have the charge dropped the next day .. dicks.. no I am not racist.. I love jewish people.. probably more than non-jewish people.. most of my best friends are jewish... so don't get righteous on me brothers!

14. i've gotten bongs, bowls, and bud taken from me by the police, and got some $100+ tickets for it...never been taken to the jail house yet, thankfully...

15. That made me laugh hard.

Never by the cops but by my parents a couple zillion times

16. never been arrested... been caught ..had to pay people off (homeowners association etc.) ...and plenty of my drunken/stoned acts of crime have made the local paper's police blotter...

17. it was stupid, it was about 5 years ago, i was in grade 8 or 9. pulled a very thin branch off of a tree and whipped some kid a bunch of times for no reason, to this day i dont know why i did that. got off with an assault charge and 6 months probation

18. I've never been caught with weed by cops or even by my mother when she was on patrol and I've been doing this for over half of my life. ( *knocks on wood* ) She busted my brother's ass a million times with it but that's just because he's a dumbass. LOL! It's not funny now and shouldn't have been then, but when she'd dump a BIG ASS bag of weed in the toilet and he'd wig out, it was kind of funny. (That was before I became a stoner (and knew the costs involved) so it was amusing at the time.)

When I was 16, I was out with my older cousin and his best friend and we were all 3 drunk as shit on the levee...well, on the levee where we shouldn't have been. The cops got us for tresspassing and public drunk...which we were. I was tanked. They cuffed us and threw all three of us in the back of the car and took us to jail. We got there and my cuz kept telling me he was sorry and his friend was apologizing and I was just mad but not at them, at the cop....I called the cop a pussy and then some other cop took me to the bathroom so I could puke and when I came out....there they were...my Aunt and my mother...chewing my cousin and his friend out. :rolleyes: I got off the hook and they had to pay fines or something. We laughed about it later but I wasn't allowed to go out with them until the next time I visited. :p

So, my technical answer would be NO, I haven't really been arrested.

19. I guess I was kinda arrested...I got a careless driving ticket and missed my court date..so they sent me some letter saying they had a warrant out for my arrest..so I go to pay it..and they tell me I have to do that at the Sherrifs office..so I go there, and they take all my shit..and my shoes..and throw me in the drunk tank for 5 fucking hours!!! It blew!! Then they bitched at me because I had a huge ass grin on my face while they were taking my mug shot...bastards...and after all that..they just let me go..didn't have to pay anything....and now I have a fucking FBI file...for missing my court date on a speeding ticket...what a load of shit!

20. yes, a treebranch is a weapon.. as long as you made a threat or hit someone with it in your hand it's assault.. but it's not a deadly weapon, that's the difference..

i've never been arrested and i only talk to cops for directions..