Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times can you get high off a gram of top shelf?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UniqueGrass, Apr 20, 2013.

1. I'm may be buying dank for the first time next week, I just need to know how many times you can get high (not stoned) off a gram.

2. Not sure why people think this is any easier a question to answer than "how many beers will it take me to catch a buzz"...

Everyone is different my friend. But realistically you could pack some .2 bowls and feel it...all depends on tolerance (assuming quality is high)

3. ......

It's all on you dude. No one in the city can tell you how many times you can get high from a gram.

Pointless thread.

4. Once you start buying good stuff and smoke it often you'll be able to gauge for yourself what's gonna make you feel a buzz a high and stoned. Comes with self awareness and time.

5. Don't remember.

6. These thread be mind numbing, gotta love the stoned thread

Happy 420!

7. Are you a lightweight? If so, probably every hit you take. If your a heavyweight the entire gram may not even get you buzzed.

8. how much does it take YOU?

9. i'd say every hit would get me at the very LEAST stoned.

Cus one rip would get me semi stoned off mids for like 30mins to hr

10. Once. Everybody is different man.

11. A day, maybe two....
    But I'm talking 48 hours of feeling good.

12. 17.573 times exactly

13. I can get high off a gram of dank 3 or 4 times smoking bowls.

14. every god damn time.

15. I get stoned after 1 hit.

16. Use a gravity bong to conserve it and you can get pretty high

17. Usually a bowl or two for me. but i can also get ripped and smoke like 8gs to myself in a sesh :D

18. Sorry to break to to you, but it may be time for a T-Break.

19. 0 to infinity

20. I can stretch a gram a week if I'm smoking it by myself. so around 5 times.