How many times a week?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StephanieMarie, Aug 5, 2011.

1. if you're in the mood to have sex,then have it.doesn't matter the # of times you can have it,just that you're actually having it.

2. Sex is a way expressing strong feelings to ones partner. The stronger the love... the more sex

3. #23 treelover, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah lol! My boyfriend and I go in a really big fight last night (we like never fight for really just stupid tiffs) anyways I ended up leaving because I was all upset, he convinced me to come back to his place.
    When I got back I was so upset I just couldn't stop crying, he started kissing me and telling me not to cry, then of course it led to some intense love making(sweeeet!) And then I wasn't upset, and he wasn't mad. Make up sex ftw!!!!!!! That is the healing power of fucking! Woo!
    Sometimes its annoying though ....he knows I can't stay upset if he starts kissing me even. I know its corny but my heart just pounds when his hands brush my skin or if he's kissing me. I thought over time that it would go away but its just gotten way stronger. Shit...now I want to have sex with him haha
    I think sex is a really important part of any relationship. You totally win! Next time a fight starts maybe ill just go on my knees and yank his pants down and say ,"still mad?" Hahaha. I feel bad for your friend she's missing out..it is a mutual thing I wonder...or if its one of them not wanting too...either way I think any less then what she does would be unhealthy

4. Yeah, I feel sorry for your coworker's husband. It's probably half his fault though, if he just asserted himself a little bit and sexed her up a bit more often she'd start to think like the rest of us.

5. 4 - 6 times some weeks
    none for a while then, need to keep him craving it ;)

6. atleast every night