Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Times A Day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metalxiii, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Do you smoke? Lately its been 1-4 times a day using my vaporgenie. Should I cut down? This thing uses barley any bud so I always seem to have some.

2. latley ive been tokin up about 4-6 times a day since my freind has a Roor and ive got lots of bud (kush) and papers

3. I smoke at least twice a day I would say. it's been like that to for a few months.

4. When I spend time with my buddies, we smoke 10-15 times a day.

When I'm buy myself, I pack a bowl every like 2 or so hours. So like, 5-6 times.

5. Around 10 if I have a good stash.

6. ive been smoking everyday for about a year now. it really depends how much i smoke a day. by myself i smoke like 1 or 2 bowls at once, then just goto bed. (im a midnight toker, hate smoking during the day) when im with my best buddy, we smoke like 4.at parties, around like 8, but thats rare

7. Alright, then. Looks like im not even smoking that much. Im just use to smoking like once and maybe smoking way later that day.

8. these past two weeks i have been smoking once a day when i work and two/three times a day when i am off.

9. if it works for you then it's all good.

and me, 1-10 times pending on how much i have and what i'm doing.

10. 10 a day.
    man i wish i had money like that.
    your lucky bro.

11. if i would have answered this a couple years ago... i wouldnt have been able to count. it was like a constant stream of smoking this while packing/rolling that, cigarette break, continue, rinse, and repeat.

nowadays, i TRY not to smoke until it starts to get dark out. as soon as i get high, i dont want to do shit. the only exception is at school. im going to college for american literature, and i love to smoke a batty or two before class. i never smoke before 2 of my jobs either. the other one i work over night and im the only one in the entire place...therefore i get blazed!!!

at night though, i typically smoke 3-4 times. its really just to help me relax and slow down my mind so i can sleep.

12. The past two weeks I've smoked 5-7 times a day

13. shit.. hard to count, anywhere from atleast once to maybe twenty times. weed is free.

14. Over the summer, it's been at least twice a day, usually more. I don't really keep count to be honest.

15. 6-8 owls a day with a little over an 8er packed in each and a couple bowls out of my zong of course