Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times a day do you smoke.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Nov 28, 2011.

1. I have about 7-10 bowls à day. Its From my bobg

2. well, my free money fluctuates from week to week. So one week i could be smoking a couple of times a day, and then i might not be able to smoke for a week or two.

3. 7-10 on any day im not working.

about 5 if i do work that day.

Usually go through 1.5-2gs a day :smoke:

4. On the weekends usually every hour.
    On the weekdays I'll smoke two bowls at night.
    I go through an 8th per week.

5. Gram a day. If I'm with my cousins ill burn threw it least 2'gs-4'gs.

6. If I'm home for the day, and I don't have to worry about money, I naturally smoke 4-5 vapor bags and 6-8 bowls in between.

On days when I'm home and I have to worry about money, I smoke 3-4 vapor bags and 1-2 bowls in between.

On days when I'm not home, I smoke 3-4 bowls and 2-3 vapor bags.

7. I smoke at least 4 bowls each day, every day. Not only bowls up I guess that is a good amount. It all depends on the day and who is over. If I have a few friends over we can go throw a few grams fairly fast.

8. 2-3 times a day, smoking .15 to .3 per sesh

9. not long ago i was smokin 3-4 times a day, but i cut back since weed got kinda boring. now i smoke once a day and enjoy it so much more

10. a regular day, i'll take a hit from my fat pipe about every 2 hours. so basically i smoke one giant bowl throughout the day one hit at a time. then at night i just go nanners.

11. I take a single toke maybe six to ten times a day, starting pretty early. I'm not crazy about being stoned. If I can just barely feel it, that's about where I want to be most of the time.

12. ^^This, but sometimes more and other days sometimes less.

But I never go a day without atleast smoking once....:cool::wave:

13. 5 times a day

14. well im on a t break at the moment but when i was token it up id have 6 bowls a day..everyday lol.

15. None. Thanks to probation.
    Fuckkkkkkk the system for real
    Get off Jan.20th
    Ftw smoke maryjane <3

16. Depends on the day and the amount of bud I have. Usually at least 2 or 3 times a day during the week, on the weekends its a lot more :p

17. Lately its only been a bowl or two a night. I've cut way back now that school is back in session.
    During the summer months I would smoke closer to 5 or 6 a day.

18. Lol I take like 5-6 bongs rips within a period of a few hours.

19. I vaporize daily with a magic flight launch box, and probably get to smoke 2 times a week (still live with parents). I vaporize every 1-4 hours, usually 1-3 trenches (about as much as decently large bowl... 1 trench=one of those mini grinders) can last me the entire day, though weed that has been vaped a few times already isn't that great. So let's see, on my longest day I wake up at 6 am (high of course, from the previous night), vape some before class, then repeat until I fall asleep at about 1 am the next day... totaling about 15 times. However, there was a day that I went though an entire 1/8th.... I probably did it over 40 times that day, mixture of vaping and smoking. I know that sounds ridiculous, but I honestly did it every like 10 minutes. hahahahaahahaa. I don't know when I passed out, but I woke up late the next day and was still high as fuck for hours.

20. If I had work that day, about 3 times a day. If I have the day off of work, no less than 5. haha