Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many times a day do you smoke.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Just as the title is asking. How many times a day do blades smoke? I know it varies, but I'd like to see the variety. This is only for the people who DO smoke everyday, or at least very frequently.
    Personally, I smoke about 2-3 bowls a day.

2. It all depends on the day. Weekdays I smoke only at night so normally once when I get home and once more before bed but it mat only be one bowl cuz I'm by myself. Weekends, I'm home all day, so it can be 3 bowls but smoke 5 times you know?

3. i smoke a good...5-6 bong rips a day, i try to keep myself always moderately baked...

4. It depends.
    And I don't really know anyway, too many to keep count.

5. 2-3 times a week.

6. Maybe 5-8 bowls a day? Depends where I've gotta go, what I've gotta do, etc. I can't smoke in class or while I'm at work.

7. 1 Joint and maybe 2-5 MFLB Bowls :cool:

8. 3 bowls a day works just fine..5 would be the maximum. Personally I think anymore than 5 a day is wasting your weed

9. Sounds like a great way to enjoy the day... Joints/Blunts are true enjoyment of the smoking form and no need to savor weed in the bong with the MFLB.

10. Weekends - As many joints as I can in the day depending on where I am, and a nightly one hitter.

Weekday - One a joint in the week, and hit the one hitter once every night or two nights.

11. 2 or 3 bowls a day. Usually two and like a two hitter early in the day sometimes for wake and bake or something.

12. About 3 vape bowls gets me high all day.

13. One MFLB trench in the mornin, and a bowl at night.

14. About .14285714 times

(Once a week :D)

15. 2-3 times a day a gram at least everyday

16. I smoke out of my one hitter almost every day but probably 3 maybe 4 times a day on friday and weekends.

17. 1-3 on weekdays, 1-5 on weekends, bout .5-1g a day.

18. Sounds just about my level.

19. Once a day, probably .15-.3 at once. Once I get a more regular job it'll probably be once or twice a day, max .5 or so a day. I live in Massachusetts so it's crazy expensive.

20. all depends on money, i'll be stoned for 2 weeks now, but i may not smoke after for another 5 days or so, which to me is good, keeps my tolerance down, gets me higheer