Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many shrooms to feel it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by S1Toker420, Mar 20, 2009.

1. For a first time shroom user with a pretty low tolerence for weed, how much should i eat just to feel it and get the hang of it

2. depends what kind, and if there dried or not, first time i did it i ate an 8th of dried gold caps, damn i was fucked.

3. if they're average and properly dried, you'll feel it at 2gs, and have an amazing time at 3gs.

4. I read somewhere that it takes a quarter oz. to have a truly religous experience. But I don't know. I ate about 1.5 and didn't feel much of anything at all. I'd go for a 1/8 if I were you.

5. If it's your first time do a half eighth.

6. #6 Occultivator, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    It all depends on the species.

I've eaten 2g of high potency heads and tripped nutsacks, then again the last time I shroomed I ate 8g and didn't experience any hallucinations.

Half-eighth for your first trip should do you good.

EDIT: Oh, and get some OJ- its a shrooming tradition (it also digests faster)!

7. listen to Ansom. For your first time i bet you like everyone else wants to feel like theyre tripping, but not enough that your falling off the face of the earth, 1.5 to 2.0 G's for the first time is good. if i could do my first time over again i would start with 2.0:)

8. First time id reccomend 2-3.5g. Enjoy :).