How many seasons have u gone without gettin busted?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SuperJew, May 18, 2009.

1. #1 SuperJew, May 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
    Just curous as to how long you guys have been growing without getting busted. I really can't afford to get busted but Im tired of making 20k a year, especially after the man slapped me with $2500 in legal expenses for a DWI. My ex-grow buddy decided that the risk wasn't worth growing them anymore, but Ive convinced another friend to by mygrow buddy and to buy a house out my way so that we can grow outdoors without having to worry too much about gettin caught by nosey neighbors or some other shit.

I found a good spot near a small creek and with thick bramble and forest thats not near any houses or places where people walk.

My plan is to drop my friend off on the side of the road, or vice versa, while one of us does the watering/digging/cutting of bramble for light, while the other drives the car away so no one will see a car on the side of the road by our grow spot and then pick the other up when they are all done.

I live in a somewhat rural area that has a few places that are ideal for growing, if not, a couple miles down the road where it is even more rural.

Has anyone on here gotten busted doing an outdoor grow? What mistake did you make that got you busted? Btw, ive been arrested b4 so the cops have my finger prints on file.

BTw, ive ordered the never get raided dvd and browndirtwarrior's video on how to grow outdoors/indoors as precautions from gettin busted before I attempt my first outdoor grow.

2. I've never been busted out of 7 successful years. But as my buddy Kog would say " eventually you'll fuck up" which is true, no matter who you are, eventually you will make a mistake and fuck up. Happy growing.:D

3. #3 abnormldood, May 18, 2009
    My best advice to give you that a lot of new growers fuck up is do as much as possible to take as little trips to the site as possible and if you're going to leave something at the site make sure it's camouflaged and hidden inconspicuously. There was a good thread on outdoor growing that had some great survival tips by Corto Malteze, it would be worth a read: http://forum.grasscity.com/general-outdoor-growing/308969-outdoor-grow-guide.html

4. always wear mask and gloves at site no fingerprints

5. tell NO ONE. dont even tell yourself.....

6. Why the hell would you buy land!

Go out into your rural woods and take a chainsaw, cut some trees down and get some good light in. Or find a spot that already has alot of sunlight.

7. Well if u used a credit card to buy that DVD there's ur first mistake.

8. #8 SuperJew, May 18, 2009
    Well I can retract the charge, but my question to you is how do I order seeds without using a credit card?

Oh and hes buying a house out my way so that we can grow not on our property but still in rural areas where its less likely we will get caught, he lives in the city and it would be unrealistic for me to drive 13 miles to the city to pick him up, and back, just to grow. Much easier if he were local and probably less risky of gettin pulled over the less we have to drive.

9. sending money via post or money order

10. Never got busted ,almost 20 years for now.

Never got busted and BrownDirtWarrior are two big big shits , but not sure who stinks more ...

11. buy one of those visa gift cards to order them, i get them for christmas all the time and use them for online purchases...they'll work pretty much anywhere a credit card will.

12. What why you kockin the brown dirt warrior?