How many plants

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Deleted member 1069137, Sep 23, 2018.

1. In a 32x32x63 would it be ok to grow 2 plants? Is there room?

2. yes in 3usg pot

use fox farm ocean forest with 25% perlite

its expensive but will go 203 grows

water only by weight

no nutes for2-3 weeks

good luck

3. Do you mean that you reuse the Fox Farm soil for 203 grows? Reusing soil would be great.

4. i could fit 16 cloned plants in there.....

these are in pots the size of #1 nursery pots
    WIN_20180909_23_30_53_Pro.jpg WIN_20180909_23_33_33_Pro.jpg WIN_20180909_23_34_47_Pro.jpg WIN_20180909_23_35_09_Pro.jpg WIN_20180911_23_29_39_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. if that's in inches
    you could grow 4, 9 or 16 plants, filling the room with the right size pots is a good way to work it out

4 x 14 ltr buckets would work great 4 large plants 2-4 oz each
    9 x 7ltr pots, smaller plants 1- 2 oz each
    16 5ltr pots very small 1/2 - 1 oz plants

The yield/quality is down to the strain, growing environment and the flowering light, the amount of plants should not make a big difference to the yield, less plants need more training and longer in veg

more plants, you need more seeds, clones, cost more money or need a larger clone, veg area, time

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Im thinking about starting another 1. Trying to find a soil. I was reading about ROOTS Organic and I read that you need to use hydro nutes with it becuase it has coco. So I might be buying Black Gold Organic. Any thoughts?

P.S. I was thinking of getting Northern Light Autos since they are supposed to be small and fast.

7. I live in the uk and really like jack magic soil, not sure its 100% organic, add lime, blood bone,fish blood and chicken shit, kemp meal (sea weed) works really well.( also add some perlight)
    reuse the soil a few times and soil and nutes works out very low cost

8. Im trying to find something that is ready to go and doesnt need to be mixed. Im a first time grower so trying to keep it simple, but I might make my own in the future. Thanks

9. 12-14" tall is it for these girls, but when i get things dialed in they will finish at about 18-20" tall,

WIN_20180911_23_29_39_Pro.jpg

10. How do you control the height?

11. veg times, that's why these current plants are so short, started 12/12 too soon.!

12. You can always get a supersoil concentrate like living organic or kind soil. Mix these with coco loco or roots organic soils and you have a good base. Use uppotting to your advantage and a ph’d water only grow is definitely possible. If you go this route you will need big pots. 10-15 gallons

13. Good idea to keep it simple but I don't think your going to find that soil

most growers buy a bag of good quality soil and add nudes in the water every time they feed the plants and that is a lot more hassle IMO often leading to over feeding

14. I ordered some Black Gold Soil.

• Like Like x 1