how many plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bosscheese, Feb 20, 2013.

1. hi there,
    i build 2 stations hydroponic unit each with 4 x600watts hps,each station is wide 1,6 meters and 5meters long .how mahy plants can i flower under these setups and what yields can i ecpect i am planning to grow buda cheese
    :hello:

2. You can expect dead crops if you don't know what your doing. You only described the lights and strain. Nutrients and environment conditions play a role to. Normally you should be able to pull atleast a half pound per light if your good expect a pound per light. But never count your buds before you harvest because most likely it won't be anywhere near your expectations.

3. Thank you for your. Reply . We use nutes from the horty shop EC readings according instructions and PH according specs for hydropnic . We average 13 gram per plant and would like to increase the yield. We vegs untill 10 inches with at least 3 internodes fans heathers are in place temp lights on 85 ferheit lights off 75 f dark cycle complte darkness we run 100 plant under above set up with 4x600 hps any tips. Welcome please

4. We average 13 gram per plant

Eek! Really? 13 grams per plant??? I wouldn't waste my time. You ever think of vegging longer before you flower them and actually yielding something?

J

5. #5 bosscheese, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    Thanx jerry we are vegging under 4 6feet. Fluresents 40 plants in a tray. Up to 5 weeks to get avarage size betwwen the crop. Is not smaller than 10 inch some plants yielded 28 grams but we. Ends up always with 10 to 15 plants that stays small or just grow up straight with no or small side branches, we need advice to improve
    The floresents is 58 watts each 4200 lumens per stube we considering getting a 600 metal halide for vegging. We are a group of about 8 growers and out yields are the best every body says above 10 grams per plant its good we normale harvest between 7 to 8 weeks depends on the calexus if I take your half a pound per light and multiplay by 4 and devide by 100 plants we supse to get 11 grams according to your calculations up to 22 grams we runnning average 13 grams

6. Boss, explain your system please, right from the beginning.

Clones? Seeds? Lighting on clones/seeds?

I have no idea what you meant by "we are vegging under 4 6feet".

Growing medium? Soil or soilless? nutrients or not? If so, what type? Lights on vegging plants? Lights on flowering plants? How many plants? Did you say 100? Average flowering time?

If you can get a little more in depth then perhaps we can help adjust that low yield.

J

7. #7 bosscheese, Feb 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2013
    hi jerry

we use clones after rooting we transplant them into hydroton then they go in vegging for 4 to 5 weeks under 4 floresant tubes 58 watts per tube each tube is 5 feet long we put 40 plants under ea
    24 h ligths the ph 5.8 and ec .9 to 1.1 untill transferring to flower__
    nutients is called here A AND B wich are mixed 50/50

when they go into flowering we put them in a aerea of 1.5meter wide 5 meters long and we put a 100 plant in 12/12 ligthning under 4x600 hps after week1 we tops all the plants and start adding the mpk as precribe by the supplier ph 5,8 ec slowly building up to 1.9 at the end od cycle we spray every day sodawater as well we keep the cycle for 7 t0 8 weeks depends how the buds calexuses is turning brown and the swelling of the trihards then we cut and dry if any thing doesnot make sense i will answer yout qestions thanx alot temprature 80ferenheid ligts on 74 lights of

8. you would be just as far ahead to grow one plant !!! veg to a height of 18 to 23" ,take 5 to 6 clones off of it two times so you have lots of colas and put into flower . you will get 200 to 400 grams depending on if you do it right.
    you are making way to much work to get such a small return .--Erb

9. We were hrvesting 1,2 kg to 1,3 kg average 4 times a year this way but wants to increase the average yield

10. Hey there , come on guys your input will be appresiated to inprove on the average yield for my cash flow we run 5 weeks vegging en then flower I wiil increase the bvegging time to 8 weeks on the clones and see if there is a differance that's why I build 2 stations with 4x600 kps so that I can harvest every month a station