How many plants can I grow in my space?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kennyk11, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Hi, I made a grow space with following space
    50cm depth x 80cm width x 210cm height.

It's a tall space. Currently I am growing White Skunk x 2 and Tasmanian Haze x 3.
    This is my 1st grow indoor.
    I germinated WS a month ago, but the growth is slow because they didn't receive any light for 10 days after sprouting. TH was germinated 15 days after WS, and they receive good light from beginning. TH are growing fast, still WS are bigger as of today. Hopefully all the 5 will be around the same size soon..

Considering the strains, number of plants, what would be the best height to go flowering in my setup?

I use 250W HPS, have good airflow setup already.

And one more question for my next grow. What would be a recommended strain in my environment? And how many of them can I plant?
    I want something that grows tall but not wide. Tall and narrow. Then I should be able to plant more pots and get more yield in my setting I think.. I want to max utilization of my space as much as possible, of course.. I want something potent with my next grow.. Thinking Super Lemon Haze and Ocean's 12 Haze. Any other recommendation that grows tall but narrow and potent?

Thanks,

KennyK

2. My questions are so difficult?:D
    I thought there are many pros here..