How many pieces have you had stolen?

Discussion in 'General' started by Virgina Grower, Apr 17, 2012.

1. If lost at least $150 in stolen weed related things like my grinder and some other stuff. What have you had stolen?

2. None. All my stuff is hidden. I always make sure my pieces end up with me. If theres a party, it goes in a lock box.

3. OOPS i totally read this wrong, i read it as "what all have you stolen, i've stolen 150 worth of pipes!"

so sorry to the mod who gets my report, i read it wrong :p

anyway, never had any bud or bud related items stolen.

4. The only person who would steal smoking related products from me....

are the police. :cool::smoke:

5. I lent a piece to a cousin several years ago. Upon requesting its return, I was informed that it had taken an unfortunate spill onto the patio which let to its untimely demise. It was nothing outrageously expensive or anything - just a cheap little glass spoon. It was the first one I'd ever purchased. I'm pretty sure the whole "it broke" story was bullshit, though, as I could have sworn that I saw a friend of his with it at a party not too long after I asked for it back. Had it been expensive, I would have confronted him, but as it wasn't, it just wouldn't have been worth the additional strain it would have placed on our relationship. =/

6. Got my $15 dollar bubbler stolen at a party one after that I keep a close eye on my stuff

7. Zero.

I don't loan out weed-related items, and as soon as I'm done with a session with friends all of my stuff gets locked back up in my "weed cabinet." Not trying to have any pieces broken, and that's the best way to keep it from happening.

8. yea parties suck. I got ALOT of stuff stolen there.

9. What is your "weed cabnet" and I drive alot so people take things out of my car.

10. #10 Hali Hostility, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2012
    I read it wrong:p
    The number was GOING to be 2.

BUT NOWWWW.

I'm not sure because i used to have like 40ish "utensils" and a good quarter of them were pipes so between, cops, tweakers, moves, and time, i've LOST like 25.....

Don't know which got taken, or which got lost, broke etc.

However I know i've had exactly 4 oh NO...5. broken by someone else IN FRONT of my face.
    2 were intentional:cry::cry::cry:
    3 were not.:cry:

Probably like 6 broken by me.

All i have remaining from that plethora of glass i had going, is like...13.
    Plus by beloved RooR that i just got in December and that's the first thing i've gotten since November of last year.

I miss my museum of glass:( i really really REALLY REALLY do....:cry:

A friend of mine broke 3 bongs in one second the other day.
    Wrestling drunk....DO NOT.

11. It's a china cabinet haha. I inherited my mom's cherry oak china cabinet when she died, so I gifted all the china and kept the cabinet for my weed and weed-related items.

Nice way to have my stuff on display, but also locked up so nobody can get into it.

12. Man I went to my cousins house in Massachusetts. They steal stuff there like nobodys business. I cant believe it. How could anyone live in a shithole like MA? Im moving to cali soon.

13. Do you actually live in California?

14. I only have a few spoons, but none of them have been stolen, the people I burn with just...would not do that.

Famous last words

15. I recently had just the bowl from my bong stolen ha ha,who just steals a bong bowl?Especially when its GonG and not many people have that around here.

16. Strange...I always figured I was too fucked up the night before and misplaced it in an unknown area possibly not even in my house.

You would be surprised at how many of my pieces I found outside in the bushes.:cool:

17. I like your pic about lsd. Lol someone tried to steal my bong once but its mostly smaller things like ashtrays and things like that.

18. some little high school fuck tried to steal my backpack which had my weed, pipe, small acrylic bong, grinder, money, work related stuff, school stuff, and my ipod when i was still in high school
    i realized about 3 secs after he ran away with it
    my friend and it shadowed him for 2 blocks, and..... by methode i shall leave unmentioned, i go it all back by means of lesson teaching

19. lost 7 grand in weed and they took my first bong. I loved her so much. i will always miss my flaming tit bong

20. Stolen by dickhead "friends"? Two. My kick ass spiked bowl (the first one), and then my only bowl at the time, a nice small dicrhoed spoon. Now if you wanna talk stolen by the cops...I think 11. Not including my girlfriend's pieces that she had at my house.