How Many Pieces Do You Own?

Discussion in 'General' started by Health, Jul 15, 2014.

1. #1 Health, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2014
    I have 3 glass pipes/bowls. 1 bubbler, 1 glass bong bong and 2 glass bongs in shipment..

2. 1 bong with a matrix perk, one 6ft bong, one 4ft bamboo bong. 1 bubbler, 1 steamroller, 2 spoons, and a bunch of little nose burners the dispensary keeps giving me

3. One MFLB and one pipe gifted to me by a friend who crafted it.

There's also a cardboard box full of paraphernalia from a past life sitting in the cellar of my parents' house. It's been untouched for years and will probably remain so until my little brother is old enough to stumble across it.

4. My dub bubbler, beaker style bong, arizer extreme q vape along with a few dozen packs of element papers.

Sent from my C6916 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Vape. Been wanting to get a bong to attach it to.

It's all just one big conspiracy

6. I currently just own a MFLB.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. 3 glass pipes, all varying sizes to match the amount of heads on a bowl. I'm meticulous with that shit.

8. 3 bongs

4 bubblers

2 straight oil rigs

9. 1 glass bong
    1 acrylic bong
    1 glass pipe
    1 steel pipe
    Papers and a roller.

10. two.  theyre chillums.   i dont collect pipes or anything, in fact i try to minimize posessions in general bc its just too much on my mind.

heres they ares

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I have 2 glass pipes. One is blown glass and would definitely break if dropped on a hard surface. The other is much thicker glass and my fav.

12. I lost quite a few lately, but right now I have three-a bubbler, a ceramic one-hitter and an MFLB.

13. 2 bowls, a pack of papers, a bong and a dugout.

14. Just a davinci ascent and an mflb, no pipes bongs or anything so its either vape or smoke joints for me :).

15. a bowl, bong, papers, and blunts

16. Dugout and glass spoon. I'll add a bong to the mix one day but that's it. Keep it simple.

17. 1 bong 3 pipes 1 chillum

18. 1 HiSi U-Perc Bong
    1 locally blown in-line/tree perc bong
    2 BARD pipes (one normal, one hammer)
    and my 3rd BARD piece is being custom made.....should be here sometime next month. He's been busy as fuck and is setting up his own glass blowing studio. My piece is going to be the first one he blows at his new shop.