how many pieces do you have?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TrippinKara, Nov 6, 2012.

1. I realized recently that I have more pieces then I could even smoke in one day.. So how many do you have? Off the top of my head I can think of.. 3 bongs, 2 bubblers, 1 steamroller, a silver surfer, a gandolf pipe, a sherlock, a cobb, and at least 7 bowls...

If I go somewhere and can get a piece, I do, making memories haha, I plan to clean them all up nice throughout the week and will post pictures when I'm not at work! Hahah

Just curious how other peoples "collections" are coming along. Impress me, blades.

2. Hmm. two toro's (micro froth and an old school straight tube), a 7mm Left Coast straight tube, 9 different 14mm bowls mostly by artists I know, 5 dry pieces, 2 bubblers, a big Pure Glass beaker bottom that's epoxied together, oh and modified bicycle pump that fills with smoke and then literally inflates your lungs until smoke comes out your ears, nicknamed "The Devil"

3. [quote name='"MiddMoney"']Hmm. two toro's (micro froth and an old school straight tube), a 7mm Left Coast straight tube, 9 different 14mm bowls mostly by artists I know, 5 dry pieces, 2 bubblers, a big Pure Glass beaker bottom that's epoxied together, oh and modified bicycle pump that fills with smoke and then literally inflates your lungs until smoke comes out your ears, nicknamed "The Devil"[/quote]

I didn't think I would ever say this.. But man the devil sounds like a blast and I'd love to meet him! Hahah

4. the first time it got me so high that i was hearing things a few seconds after they were actually happening. unreal