How many people have you had sex with?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by UpliftDrummer, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I don't believe half the responses on here!Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

2. 19 yo and 2, I really suck at this.

3. I know a girl who's 16 and her body count is 15. She openly admitted it on twitter. I almost had sex with her too.:Shudders:

4. Yea, I could name a few of those.

5. 6..

:lol:

But no, really..

..six hundred and sixty six.

6. Only one and still enjoying that one today. :)

7. [quote name="Crates" post="19396439" timestamp="1390542720"]Pics or it didn't happen[/quote]i don't know, he's got big muscles lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I'm 20, and only with the girl I've datded since I was like 16.Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #50 Funk-D, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014

That's not how many times, that's just how many different females. Eh, I'm proud of it...I'm not the most handsomist guy around. And being funny can only get you sooo far. 

10. Instead you have to announce it on the internet  :laughing:  it is mandatory you know

11. :confused_2:
    It does have it's down sides though. almost wish i had a smaller dick. so then i can be more motivated and over compensate somewhere in my life (work? goals?)
    haha.

Definition of Dickhead - see above. Haha

13. #54 YoooJess, Jan 25, 2014
    I'm 22 and only 2 ppl Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. #55 Mr Unknown, Jan 25, 2014
    20 . And 4.can't think of a sig at the moment.

15. #56 harlemhippy155, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    I'm 19 nd had 18 partners

16. 18 and 1. Nice ass girlfriend in highschool. Long dry spell now though. ):

17. 20 yr old college athlete. 19 which are the only ones I rememeber. It's crazy when chicks find out you play on a sports team.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Just one, her name you ask? ? ? Well I like to call her, YER MOM. Sorry I couldn't pass that up. It's my favorite joke. But in all reality I'm 33, just married last August. And I'm somewhere around 26. I'm pretty sure there is at least 2 more. But I don't remember their names, so I don't count them. Plus they only let me play "just the tip" and I would say they each won that game. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. 23, pretty sure im at like 11 or 12, I honestly cant remember. Sent from my burner