How many people have you had sex with?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by UpliftDrummer, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Im 18 and on 4, just curious how many man whores and sluts we have on here ;)

2. zero. 

:cry:

3. 18 and i'm at 7. But a lot of times with most of them

4. 19, I'm at 7. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've tried to remember but I can't.....I can tell you how many I didn't have sex with that I could/should have....4, and they are burned into my memory....funny the things we remember....

6. When I was younger, I fucked any chick with a warm hole. Some real dogs but hey, pussy is pussy.

7. [quote name="RecStoner" post="19389808" timestamp="1390450885"]When I was younger, I fucked any chick with a warm hole. Some real dogs but hey, pussy is pussy.[/quote] Thats fucked up. sent from the deepest and darkest part of my ass.

8. Eh, we partied hard, always getting drunk and high. Thankfully I made it out clean. It was awesome though, some of the chicks were just a good time. I remember getting drunk under the bridge in philly and man just fucking right on the ground.

9. 1.. 23 and started seeing her at 16.

10. 3 and im 21. couldve been more possibly had i stopped...idk...holding such high standards lol

11. #11 ebola weed, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    good man!
    20 years young and 11 i think, had much to drink. only found true love in one

12. I'm married, 38 years old,... Too fucking many... (Too fucking few, don't tell my wife). When I was younger I worked out three hours a day, made a shit ton of money, dressed to the nines, looked the part, played the part and learned at an early age that chicks are just as horny as dudes. I had my share.... but I left some for you. And that is all that matters..,

13. Probably about 15, whatever.

14. #15 Cheif leaf420, Jan 23, 2014
    12 1/2?one was a midget.

15. 21 and 21 haha

16. #17 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 23, 2014
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ntk7V6km3k

refer to this documentary on my life for an answer

(just kidding don't, that would make me a virgin)

17. 12. But I like to pretend 4 of them never happenedSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. #19 Sabrina88, Jan 23, 2014
    25 years and 4 partners

19. 20 years, 1Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app