Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many people do you smoke with?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SunnydabudKing, May 13, 2011.

1. #1 SunnydabudKing, May 13, 2011
    Last edited: May 13, 2011
    Alright. So I've been smoking pot for about two years now as soon as I entered University and I just noticed I've got quite a select group of people I smoke/enjoy smoking with. Literally, only about 2. Don't get me wrong, I have done a few sessions with quite some people but those were only one timers. I'm talking about say over the span of a few months or even a year? I just don't find it fun with 'new' people all the time, some people are just really dumb when their high and tbh I don't think I like that lol... What's really fucked up is that I'm really social and outgoing yet only smoke with less than a handful of select friends. Anyone else?

EDIT: PS, also I like to smoke alone quite often. Almost at least once every day.

2. I like to smoke alone. Sorry for being creepy but i like to get stoned, jack off, watch tv, then take a nap.... nuff said

3. i get my poop high and make hash

4. ^^^ Thats hot

5. I smoke by myself because non of my friends smoke

6. all my friends smoke, im in college everyone want to smoke...so its always alot

7. I smoke with a lot of people. Sometimes it's just a random meeting with old friends, sometimes I have kickbacks, it really varies for me.
    Usually I smoke alone though :)