How many oreos is too many oreos

Discussion in 'General' started by southstardust, May 1, 2012.

1. Cos i've had like half the pack of double stuffed

2. I'd say half a pack is about the limit :)

One of those foil wrap things...

3. i love making quadruple stuffed oreos. or the holy grail of oreos, the often talked about but rarely made, sextuplet oreo!!!! or even oreo cereal, not ore-ohs or whatever its called but just crushing up oreos in a bowl with milk.... i love oreos

4. 1 is to many

5. a whole bag isnt terrible.

but your asshole is going to remind you not to do it again

6. one

unless you love trans fat.

7. Just tried the Oreos in milk. Fantastic

8. How in the hell can you reach the point of to much oreo's. I for one never had. My limit is normally until they are all gone.

9. I ate a whole box about a week ago. I washed it down with an entire bag of Funyuns.

I'm still alive.

Snack on my friends.

Oh, but there is the side effect of extremely black shit.

10. Oreos are the mutha fuckin shit, I love the Christmas Oreos that are red, so fucking good, mint Oreos are my all time favorite though.

Yeah I fux wit oreos

11. I think the cookie part tastes pretty bad on it's own, so the only good part is the icing really.

I guess a whole pack is too much. :p

12. I hate the chocolate part of an Oreo. I open them up and eat the cream throw the rest away. Which is why I never buy them myself.

13. Mmmm, fucking oreos.

Enough until your body says so, I wish there was a candy buffet.

Plates of wonderbars, reese's pieces mountains, butterfinger aisles, mmm. TURTLES BY THE PLATES.

Holy shit, I am going to Dragon's Den. :)

14. Do you eat the red ones last?

15. [​IMG]

stolen from the best picture thread

16. i like breaking up half a bag and making a big ass bowl of cereal out of them..

17. Your signature is my response to this post.

18. You are a genius...

19. That girl with the oreo hair probably doesn't have a job apart from walking around all day advertising oreos.

20. Idk I usually eat the whole box when I'm baked. Not good haha