How many of your dealers have swords?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FortyTillFive, Mar 7, 2009.

1. #2 Blutteufel, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Like I said in the other thread, damn near all of my connections have at least one sword. I didn't notice it at first, but it started to become more apparent, and strange, over time.

2. one of my dealers has a small katana, don't know about the other one though. never been to my second dealers house.

3. thats weird cause mine does too

4. You mean a wakizashi? Those are the smaller katana-like blades you often see samurai wearing as part of their daishō.

5. mine has a longsword that weld himself. and a shield that he also made to go with it. We've had many a swordfight with those. Awesome when you're high. :hello:

6. Multiple katanas, and an excessive amount of pistols.

7. my dealer has a cane with a sword in it

8. what the fuck, my dealer has daggers hung on his wall...

9. my dudeman carries a machete in his car at all times. real talk

10. That's crazy. I never noticed that. My guy has this insane samurai sword with japanese engravings on it. My last one had a collection of weird knives on his wall too.

11. i'm not sure why but i get this strange feeling that blazed sword fights aren't a great idea

12. YEAH! that's exactly what he has, couldn't for the life of me remember the name. one time when i was at his house he let me take it out of it's sheathe and play with it but i was so high i got scared that i'd drop it and it's cut my whole friggin leg off (i totaly pictured this happening) and i got scared and put it back in its case immediatly. thing was kinda heavy for being so small. definatly authentic and not fake at all. it'd fuck someone up for sure.

13. My best friend who supplies me sometimes has a couple of swords actually. I thought that was pretty strange but after reading this, I guess not.:confused:

Me? I'd prefer a cannon thank you very much.:D

14. So funny! I never realized it but sooo many weed dealers have swords! Mine has a katana and a scimitar.

15. damn i never thought of that. mine does

16. wow..that is very strange...mabye everyone's dealers think that we live in middle earth and guns arent around...for my dealer also has swords and throwing knives

17. its funny cuz i used 2 live with my dealer and i was over there drunk last night and knocked his sword over.lol

18. No but he has a carbon dioxide gun. Luckily he hasn't pulled it out on me.