Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many of you smoke indica and do stuff?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by itsofficial, Sep 4, 2008.

1. So I just got some northern lights today. Me and some friends are gonna smoke it before a football game. Im thinking it wasnt the best idea, because Im just going to be tired... Do you think if we mixed the northern lights with some other weed, I'll be good? And how many of you guys actually function after smoking some indica?

2. indica is the devils work as far as i am concerned lol
    it is good before bed and that is about it in my book
    yeah, maybe mix it with some sativa and get a good
    balance????

3. haha, yeah thats what Im hoping. But only if we can hook up with some other people that have weed...

4. good luck with that. i just personally dont like indica. i am already old and slow
    i dont need any help in that department lol and indica makes me like a zombie

5. Indica stones are great before bed. I don't like smoking them during the day, they tend to ruin my social experiences (zombie mode) and make me crash real quick.

6. #6 itsofficial, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
    Im guessing we will find someone, because everyone smokes, so it wont be too hard. If we can find someone, we can just do 1/2 and 1/2, or 1/4 northern, and 3/4 what ever they have. haha and ill save the rest for before I go to sleep.

7. eh weed is weed just light it up iv never been to tired during a football game

8. ^^^good point. i guess if we find someone, then we find someone. and if not were still gonna blaze anyways haha. so i guess its all good..