Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many of you smoke cigs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HairyDuck, Oct 14, 2010.

1. I toked with a friend today, and he told me he bets that I'll start smokin' cigs, because every stoner he knows does. How many of you guys started with weed and now smoke cigs too?

2. LIE!

Weed = Natural.
    Cigs = POISON!

I dont smoke cigs, and I know a lot of stoners that dont smoke too... And I know a lot of them who smoke cigs too.. lol, sorry dude im baked, the point is..

FALSE!:wave::smoke:

3. I smoked cigs before I started smokin weed.

4. I dont smoke cigs, i find them nasty and i dont like all the cancer causing chemicals and i dont wanna smoke cigs when all i see is nasty ass lungs and people dieing from tobacco..

5. sounds like that's just anecdotal evidence to me man... i don't smoke cigs and i'm sure lots of weed smokers don't! it's an unrelated thing as far as i'm concerned!

6. I only smoke bud and never plan on smoking cigs. Way to pricey and the health risks related with it is not worth it. Would you rather get insanely high off weed with no health issues, or get lung cancer all for a nic buzz.

7. never smoked tobacco in my life and never will, ive been smokin since i was 15 so thats
    6yrs ive never tryed that shit

8. I have NEVER smoked anything but weed.
    I will never smoke a ciggarette, I find it pointless. You dont get high, you are just puffing on cancerous smoke.

9. +1000000000000000 :smoke:

10. just never smoke one dude. and to all you "you don't get high" thing, you're right it's a nice buzz though.

11. Not me. Never have, never will. I don't even like drinking. Weed all the way.

12. I smoke.
    that is all.

13. Weed=happy and healthy... Cigs=death.. No.. Not worth it..

14. Ive bought maybe 3 packs in my life, and bummed a few more when im drunk or something.

Honestly, I wouldn't say to never try them. Just dont buy pack after pack after pack.

I will never buy another pack, but I wont turn down the possibility of me taking a few hits off of one if im buzzing nice.

15. Cigs are nasty as hell, I can't even finish one. Everyone I know that smokes cigs did before they smoked weed. I do enjoy black and milds on occasion though.

16. I might smoke a cigarette once a month. The last one I smoked was 3 weeks ago, I got one from a friend today because I love smoking one after a bowl every now and then. I make sure to space them out though and turn them down quite often, it's just the willpower you have to obtain.

Offer me a joint and I won't turn that shit down though, no way. :D

17. i'll smoke a cig occasionally,
    only if its a camel or marb 23,
    but other than that, fuck that shit.
    the health repercussions from smoking weed is enough for me.

cigars are a different story :cool:

18. #18 bigglesworth, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010
    I don't smoke cigarettes.

I do, however, smoke Captain Black's Original Pipe Tobacco Cigars (they're actually cigarillos) at a rate of maybe one pack (8 cigars) every few weeks.

Cigars and cigarillos and pretty much any kind of premium tobacco are FAR superior to most cigarettes (with a few exceptions). I only smoke cigarettes when I'm offered one, I make it known I don't smoke, and even then, most of the time I turn it down. So, I smoke maybe 2 - 4 cigarettes a month, which doesn't really count...(two packs a year vs. some people I know who smoke two packs a DAY)

19. I smoke weed and I havent touched a cigarette since High School. Im now a senior in college.

20. #20 Free The BIRDS, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2010

ok i have no clue why people think cigs are death and there is nothing wrong with smoking weed

i dont believe that 1 cig is THAT much worse then 1 joint.
    to say a joint has no health issues is lol.

and the lung cancer associated with cigs is because people get addicted and smoke SO many.
    not cause 1 is OMFG DEATH HORRENDOUS CANCER DIE DIE DIE.

no its just the amount smoked

i usually dont smoke cigs. recently ive found to enjoy a few.

it is so nice to completley feel like clear, UN-annoyed and ready to think. its rather amazing

i was once a cig hater, to u cig haters