How many of you have puked?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dont fly 2 high, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Well how many have you puked , greened , thrown up.
    Do you think this is a sign of weakness i personally dont .
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high
    P.S WHY DID YOU GREEN?

2. only from booze how can u throw up from weed?? unless u cant handle it

3. i was very very close to puking but thats because i smoked a shit load and ate 9 SLICES OF PIZZA but i still didnt trow up... both have my friends have trown up once

4. never from weed alone, im sur e i could easily if i took a full hit from some of the buckets i make, i brew em lightly cos of my fucked throat

5. i puked off weed before, but i havent done it recently

6. I have personally never puked from weed, but i have a friend who almost did when he was with me and he says he has puked before. I dont think its a sign of weakness i think its a sign of taking more then you can handle :smoking:

7. Twice, once when i inhaled a blunt that had tobbacoo in it and i didnt know and i held it in and got sick for only like 10 mins, and once when i smoked alot of this shit and it was a bad environment and i ate too much before (thanksgiving) and i got dizzy and puked like a mother fucker.

8. i've puked twice cuz my head was just spinning too much, but i've known of people to puke off of a big bong hit.

9. Once when i had too much i got pale and threw up, dont hold it in though, its better out than in, i felt fine after...

10. I've pulled a whitey before, but never puked just from pot. I've thrown up two or three times from too much alcohol in addition to pot. You can only drink so much when rockin the herb.

11. sometimes i will cough up an enourmous lugie and i prolly look like im puking because its kinda akward to dispose of

12. I've taken some massive shotguns off blunts, and i do remember throwing up a couple times, just for a second(i'd just regurgatate?? once or twice, not like i'm sick off the shit), i think the smoke was pushed into my stomach or something like that.

13. I've come damn close once.

Otherwise it never really happened... i'm a mellow toker, i like blunts and bongs....

The time i came close was the first time i did buckets... those things hit way too hard for me.

14. puked once when i first started smoking, was a wake and bake and we smoked a big bowl pack out of a corncob and i got stoned a sshit and layed down and threw up. and it was a really intense high before i threw up.

15. Buckets are fucking awesome they ll get you fucked and you can take about 2 litres of smoke
    in a couple of secs awesome
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

16. Its not a sign of weakness, its your body reacting with substances. But I've never thrown up, this one kid does almost all the time though from smoking pot. I've puked off DXM many times though, that shit sucks.