How many of you have been arrested/fined for pot use?

Discussion in 'General' started by BigHarry, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Im new to the forum, and, I was curious about the way law enforcement treat offenses relating to herb in other parts of the country and internationally. Here in New York it's largley decriminalized in the sense that possession of up to a certain amount will only get you fined ( much like a minor traffic violation). I have had the etremeley good fortune of never being arrested or issued a citation by leo's relating to weed or otherwise (knock on wood :) ). It seems to me local cops turn the other cheek provided your not litterally doing it under their noses. What have your experiences been?

2. i havent been arrested for possession but when i was in jail there was a kid who got onto a city bus smelling like bud and the bus driver called the cops and the cops get there search him he had a gram of some trainwreck and they took him to jail:mad: now that is some horse shit

3. Wow, I wasnt even awar cops could search someone simply on the grounds of how they smelled. Thats a pretty flimsy probable cause, poor kid, didnt deserve that.

4. I'm slick. I don't get caught. haha somethin in the near future tells me im gonna get busted.

5. Underage consumption and poss two weeks ago yesterday.

6. Hey,

Yea I've been busted once. For my hitterbox and hitter. Just got a year probation, no biggie.

7. ive got 2 para charges. one in 8th grade, one of my friends talked me into stealing a pack of cigarettes from a car and someone saw us. i had a oney and the cops searched us. and one like 3 years ago back in high school when i got my dui. i had my first cool bowl and another one. i ended up having like 9 months of treatment, and probation for a little longer. hopefully i dont get any more.

8. *knocking on wood* Never busted or arrested in 20 years. Its called "being lucky". You can try all you want to be smart but luck has alot to do with it.

9. Never been busted. Im pretty smart about it.

10. About 1 year and havent had any problems.

11. When i was 16 i got an MIP.

12. So very, very true.

13. sure is. you can be the smartest, most careful person but you can quickly find yourself in the wrong place at the wrong time. Luck is key.

And i guess i'm careful and lucky. Next been busted...

14. Never been busted for the ganj, but I was arrested last summer for minor in possession of alcohol. Long story, let's just say the cuffs were very unnecessary.

15. I was put into a car once on my own free will to go some where because i was freezing out side my house.

Other was not on my free will, because i was trying to break into my own house...

16. I dont know that I would use the world Luck, I have always been of the opinion that we make our own luck based on the decisions we make. I think whats kept me out of trouble is being concious of where I am and knowin when it is and is not appropriate to toke. Situational awareness I suppose.