Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many of you have been arrested and charged?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by odoylerules1021, Apr 15, 2006.

1. haha, my life!

been arrested 3 times, charged 4 times, 3 felony paraphernalia charges, 1 misdemeanor, and 4 misdimeanor mary jane charges. All within 3 months.

2. The only time i was caught and actually got introuble with the law was when i was caught in High School. When they found my stash i had EVERYTHING. My bud, pipe, zags, clear eyes and body spray. I got a citation and had to appear in court 3 times. Had to complete some 5 week class which only introduced me to more stoners and harder drugs and pay some stupid court fee. Didnt get arrested though.

3. Never been arrested for pot, just an assault charge and an incident which led to 27 felony charges for me. 26 were later dropped.

4. ive been arrested and charged for paraphenelia, half oz, and I had a .22 chrome on me at the time. served 3 months in juvy for that shit. but that was like 4 years ago and i havent gotten arrested since.

5. Ive been arrested once on Periphenalia, posession and resisting arrest

6. Never even searched... cops have pulled up my friends and searched/booked them a few times but they never bother with me and my girl friends, presumably just cos we're girls.. even when there's female cops there.

7. Never been arrested or charged or caught by the cops. I'm what they call a stealth smoker. and to the person that said dont drive and smoke. i would agree to a certain point but if your in a well known sub-division in a highly suberben area your safe. Just smoke a J or a blunt in the sub toss the roach and you'll be clean.

Been really close to getting caught once.

My friends and i were on our way to the movies driving through subs smoking a blunk of dank, when we pulled into this sub and down the street there were two cars just idleing in the street talking one facing our direction the other facing the opposite (it was like 9 10pm so it was dark) thinking the cars would move when they saw me coming i kept driving. I ended up being right behind them, when i noticed cops lights on both of the roofs and was like "SHIT there cops" we froze for a second then not knowing really what do to because they were not moving out of the way i drove into a driveway and just went the same way i came in hoping they didnt follow. Now me and my friends when we smoke dro we always bake the car to get every hits worth so the car was smoky as shit coming up to the other two cars. and luckily they didnt follow. one close call though.

8. anyone see the cops last night, when the cop opened the door to the car he pulled over and a huge wall of smoke hit him n the face, that he had to back up.. ahahhahahah so funny

9. arrested for racing on the highway, a misdameanor, but got dropped to careless driving in court

10. What kind of car were you driving? I'm selling my Integra and getting a 1998 240sx with a sr20det swap.

11. i was smoking in a cemetary with 2 friends after dusk (so we were trespassing). dude, this cemetary had the best view of Lake Ontario. there's this cliff and oh man it's awesome when you're blazed. we smoked 2 blunts. one outside and one in the car (it was windy that night).

then 2 cops pulled up and of course could smell us. we were arrested for possession (i think we had an 1/8th oz). just had to pay court fees and did 20 hrs community service. i didnt have a lawyer so i didnt have to pay for that. my 2 friends paid for lawyers so the judge gave them only 10 hrs of comm. service.

that was like 4 years ago.

edit: oh yeah and there was a deal where if i didnt get arrested for drug charges within 6 months, then my record would be wiped clean. yeah so i have a clean record.

12. my old 325es 1986 BMW, which was dropped to the ground with a short throw shifter and a cold air intake and straight pipe exhaust, so the cop defiently heard me before he saw me

i think i love donuts more than cops do, yeah did a sweet ass donut and went to jail for it

wasnt worth and havent peeled out since cause i hate fucking cops

13. At 17 I was charged with paraphernalia. Then at 18 I went on a little crime binge (meth tends to do that.) I earned a DUI (and 11 related charges,) possession (mary-jane,) MIP (alcohol,) and a domestic disturbance charge all within a month. All of this was almost two years ago now (in August) but I'll be on probation until January.

Lesson learned? Stay away from meth. Oh, and don't be a fucking retard when it comes to ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Don't be dumb guys, many cops will not hesitate to arrest you for weed. While the jail time may not be so tough, I've spent over 8 grand between lawyer fees, court fees/fines, rehab, etc. just to keep my freedoms. Do I still smoke? That's not important, but if I did, I sure wouldn't be so dumb about it ;)

14. Sweet ass....quick car
    what kinda integra?

15. It's a 1996 SE with an AEM Cold Air Intake. I didn't want to rice it out or anything just a slight performance/fuel efficiency gain. The reason I'm selling it is cuz 1) some guy offered me more than I actually payed for it ($5,500) even after I've raced a shitload and put about 7k miles on the car in 7 months and 2) an sr20 won't fit into an Integra and I want a turbo car.

Integras are fantastic cars tho I recommend them to anyone who wants a quality fast car at a relatively low price.

EDIT: That reminds me. Me and my buddy were going about 60 on a 35MPH road behind a police station and a cop car turned the corner and I hit the brakes to slow down but I know he heard my car whistle and he might have thought it was a blowoff valve. He whooped his lights for a sec and mugged us but just drove away. Scared me shitless I had about a zip, a scale and a bong in my center divider.

16. same here

17. never been arrested but one time was pulled over in my old lil teenie honda with 7 kids in it (me my two friends and some random strangers they knew) and pot smoke coming out the windows lol. I was making an illegal U-turn in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere, but a cop pulls behind me outta nowhere and it was hard to see anyways with all the windows fogged up by the kids and it being real cold out.

We all got searched, and there was an unopened bottle of wine in there my old friend stashed for the day so his dad wouldnt find it:rolleyes: :( I wasnt high (well maybe a little contact) because I was being the "designated driver" and I let the cops know that. My friend got about 1/2 oz and his nice spoon taken away.

Had to go to some court guy a month later independently to get our punishments, and it turns out I got off scott free and my friends got their licenses taken foraway 6 months since they admitted to the weed and alcohol. They sort of resented me for that and partly led to me not being their friends anymore. Oh well though, they werent good kids and were constantly putting me in bad possisions.

18. fuck that, your friends should known better, if they cant take getting some punishment they shouldnt be doing that shit, plus they should be glad you rolled off scot free cause thats what friends do

19. All those people who think they will never get caught be cautious cause thats how i was when i was younger i got popped hard and luckily cause of a great laywer and a lot of cash i was able to stay out of prison and without a drug charge on the record. So man i just need to say the only way is to get a card and live in peace.

20. Thats the only way to do it:smoke: