Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many of you guys love bubs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Dec 2, 2010.

1. #1 NebDro, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
  2. Bubs is so badass!
    [​IMG]

3. Even more than bongs?

And I've been thinking of adding one to the family, since I don't have one. Good thing Christmas is rolling around soon.

4. Yea, even more that bongs, since I'm trying to be a stealth smoker

5. I prefer a bong, but the first time I ever smoked was out of a bub similar to yours. Very nice!

6. i like, big, bubs! an i can not lie~ all the other stoners can't deny~ when you smoke good weed out a tiny little vase and the high tingles your face,you get DONE!~By that i mean BAKED~ smoke as many bowls as it takes~ Got kush in the jeans i'm wearing ~ So zoned,i can't stop staring~ Oh BAbY!~...okay i'll stop xD:laughing:

7. I like bubblers over a dry pipe but I'd much rather take a bong rip or better yet roll a j.

8. I really like gold-fumed glass. I think I wanna start collecting it soon, so thanks for that link. +rep!

9. Sherlock bubblers are the shiznit

10. I've got a thick sidecar bubbler that KILLS :smoke:

11. i love bubs but the other kind not the hammer style