Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many of yall were the first of your friends?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kush Smokker, May 10, 2011.

1. I wish I had friends. :hide:

:confused_2: :bongin:

2. Finally an interesting thread!

yea my immediate group of friends i introduced herbal to. I've had the pleasure to smoke out quite a few people for their first time. It's awesome and i enjoy it because it reminds me of my first time when my step brother handed me a packed bong bowl and i had no idea wtf i was doing so he had to smoke it up and give it to me. I'll never get that high again, but watching people get to that level is just as awesome.

Couple years passed after my first time and i tried it again with a friend and enjoyed it much more then drinking, which is what everyone was into. So one week when i went to my moms house i came down with a fat sack of reg. we thought it was the fuggin bees knees. Now that same group of friends smokes heavily. One of them is a pretty prominent dealer now and he used to be the most paranoid out of all of us hahah. its funny how that works, isn't it?