How many of us stoners smoke cigs?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by hondacrf150f1, Aug 22, 2008.

1. the govt can kiss my fuckin ass

2. #62 Drumguy594, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha shit yeah!

3. Can't stand the smell of cigarettes.

4. #64 Lyoto Machida, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
    I usually smoke camel filters as my regular but I get a little tired of them after 4 packs or so so I get a pack of Newports which are quit refreshing an good with coca cola

5. I've smoked ganja for soooooo long and never wanted to smoke a cig

6. I love to have a couple of cigs after a smoke sesh. But that's the only time I really smoke

7. I used to smoke cigs but I've stopped now.
    Just don't like them anymore I guess.

8. cigs shouldnt be illegal you crazy bastards.

the health risks are well known, anyone who chooses to partake knows what they're putting in their body.

i myself am a Tobacco enthusiest. ive most likely bought and smoked every kind of cigarette(native & duty paid)on the canadian market.

for mixing with a sesh, cant beat a Players Rich Regular.

smoking, if i Have money either Belmont Kingsize or Export A blues(12 bucks a pack).
    for cheapies, john player standard(7$) or Next blue(also 7$.)

9. if you smoke tobacco and cannabis, SHAME ON YOU! how dare you cheat on our girl!!! you would get everything you want from her, why look for something else!!!

10. Yep. Love cigarettes 27s all the time. But do love the occasional marlboro menthol. Specially after blazing.

11. I recently quit.

*waits for someone to start the slow clap*

12. I used to smoke. I quit about 3 weeks ago. Only had 3 smokes in the first week, and none since. Not feeling too bad about it. Just would be nice to have a smoke in some of the chill spots once in awhile. Wish I brought 3 with me :( no way i'll be buying another pack.

13. I smoked cigs back in 9th grade everyonce in a while but I only smoked cigs everyday for a month or 2 than stoped smoking them ever since now I just smoke weed. but my favorite cigs were probably camel methols I forgot the name and camel gold or silver or newports.

14. 1/4th of people in the US smoke cigs. Pretty easy way to decrease the population if you ask me...

15. Just weed for me..

16. well depends... if I'm-

Sober: Marlboro Red 100s

High: Pall Mall Red 100s

17. use to smoke cigs stopped for a litle and now they are horrible tasting and some make me sweat sometimes so i quit

18. I barely smoke cigs (I've bought two or three packs in my life, they each lasted for months), just an occasional thing when I'm drinking. I associate them with drinking, not with weed.

19. i smoke, but im too broke to support my habit