Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many non americans on grasscity?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nomoredoubts, Jul 8, 2012.

1. #1 nomoredoubts, Jul 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2012
    seems like everytime I come on you yanks and canadians are fast asleep so the forums are dead.

How many people are not from the USA/Canada on here?

2. haha how could I forget canada, so include canada in that title.

3. G'day, from Australia!

4. :wave: put another shrimp on the barbie mate :)

5. im from the uk i just lurk really and dont post to high to actually post most of the time but because you asked nicely i put the bong down to type this reply.

6. Hello.. Indian here :)

Attached Files:

7. cheers jay, me too and bongkong whats the hash like over there still amazing I imagine you lucky person:)

8. We always wish for things that are not easily available don't we?:)
    Hash is good here, extremely potent at times but just like with everything else, people here want the DANK from America n other places and people who have that want the hash from here :)

9. this is so true, when I have had good hash in the past after about a month or so I crave weed then I go back to weed and then get totally sick of it then go back to hash and so on, in the UK at the moment the hash situation is bad, people are going to extreme lengths just get a little hash and its pricey, but we do have very very good weed, some say even better than Amsterdam, so cant complain, but I do miss good hash mmmmmmm, do you want to swap lol.

10. Would love to swap :D

Wouldn't it be awesome if we could buy various strains of weed n hash and everything else from around the world on eBay or something like that? Maybe a GreenBay? ;)

11. it would be amazing and the future I am in no doubt that there will be something like this maybe not in our life time though, spain has got cannabis clubs where smokers can swap strains, but this is a very slow movement that is lacking any real drive from what I can gather!

12. good old us of a

13. im from england :)

14. hello dubway, whats the weed situation like in sunny hampshire, still getting your eyes ripped out lol

15. The land of fruits and nuts... Most of the nuts are elected here!

16. @nomoredoubts:Nice to hear about the slow-but-a-start-nevertheless in Spain.. People will learn the truth eventually.

They can keep fooling some people all the time or all the people for sometime but they cannot fool all the people all the time.

17. sunny ?! eh ?

the weed here is alright i suppose, as with almost everywhere in the world, it all depends on who you know. If your friends with the right people, you can score some real peng, if not then your stuck with standard if you can even find that. Unfortunately over the past 3/4 months there has been quite a bit of sprayed going round which is a shame, seems like almost nobody can escape getting some these days

18. The answer is 12,786.

19. really! how many members does grasscity have?