Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many niacin should i take?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrOneHitWonder, Apr 24, 2013.

1. I'm 5'7 about 180 pounds and the niacin are 250mg pills I'm thinking I should take four to make sure I'm clean. What are your thoughts?

2. If you are talking about passing a drug test, then you will fail. Today's THC content testing can find weed in your system that you smoked over 2 months ago ( I speak from expierience). Today, they can trace back to 90 days and find THC in your system. Good luck with that niacin bro.

3. Don't take any. They don't work and are terrible for you. Enjoy feeling like shit if you do take them.

Meh. I don't agree with this entirely. Maybe if you're a fat person who smokes all day, everyday then yes, they may find traces from 2+ months ago.

I used to smoke everyday and can get clean in 1-2 weeks from personal experience. Then again, my metabolism is stupid fast.

4. Why do you say they don't work I have talked to people that have taken them hours before a test and passed