How many mg of Codeine in 2 oz of Codeine/Prometh Cough Syrup?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MajorStoner, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Yesterday I got a deuce from a friend and I was wondering how many mg of Codeine are in it? I got to see the bottle and everything and it didn't say the dose.

Just said:
    take 1-2 teaspoons every 6 hours as need

Codeine and Promethazine Cough Syrup (as the drug name, but no dosage numbers anywhere on the bottle)

2. idk google it, im rly not sure what the ratio is. either way fuck it man just pour it in your cup and start sippin ha.

3. 2 ounces always does the job. thats all i know,

4. #4 MajorStoner, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    Word. I've never done it before either. But I'm gonna wait a few days from now because I've done OCs a few days and methadone today, so maybe Saturday or something.

edit: I did a little research and it looks like 2oz. has 120mg of Codeine in it. That's 10mg/5mL.

5. Just take like 2 or 3 table spoons and see how you feel in a half hour or hour. I was prescribed a bottle of hydrocodone syrup for a cough that didn't have any measurements on it. I took 3 table spoons and was a zombie for a night on my bed. It was a great feeling. Try that one night, and you will know if you need more or less, if you don't feel anything at all, try to double it, just be safe and don't go all out and drink like 15 table spoons or just down the whole bottle. And this stuff is fun to party with, but please don't drive if you are going to "over medicate"

6. 2 or 3 tablespoons? That's nothing, I have an opiate tolerance too. Hydrocodone syrup is stronger than codeine syrup too. I don't really have any worries about taking 2oz at once, even if it is 'technically' 40 doses, haha :hello::hello:

and don't worry, I won't be driving

7. I vote you to be 'Most Likely To OD'