How many MFLB trenches does it take to get baked?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by B-J-G, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Yesterday...4 trenches.
    Today...1 (got new stuff and it's good) :D

2. I can only imagine the weed people are vaping when they need to smoke multiple trenches to get high.. normally 1 trench can get me feeling irie twice.. and i'm far from being a "light weight"

3. Man, I agree. I have some decent tolerance, and most of the time I'm vaping mids (unless there's something better around) and a trench gets me really baked.

4. 1-2 trenches per session is usually good enough.

funny how some ppl are saying 4 trenches doesn't do anything to them whereas a j will do more...

5. #85 TheTruthIsrael, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    I don't have the best bud (high mids, nice and crystally but definitely not med grade) and I get blasted off of 1 trench holding about .15 grams. Cheers!

Edit: Low tolerance, only 2-3 times a week.

6. OT, but you don't want to use a rapid charger for the provided batteries, as they are LSD (Low Self Discharge) batteries and will get damaged from the fast charging. If you want some that you can always charge quick with a rapid charger, you can use the Powerex 2700 mAH AA batteries. The lifetime of the batteries will decrease less when used in a quick charger than the provided batteries. They are very good batteries but since they are HSD (High Self Discharge) they need to be topped off more often because after a day or two of sitting idle, they lose a decent bit of their power. When using fully charged Powerex 2700 mAH batts, you can get very nice hits very quickly. That's why I like to have both types, the provided, and the 2700 Powerex. They're good for different uses. Going on a trip, take the LSD batts, want to hit it in your house, use the HSD 2700 Powerex batts. Hope this helped a little bit. Cheers! :hello:

7. One trench is all I need. And I smoke or vape every day. The bud is top shelf though.

8. I've been using the MFLB for a year and half every night and I can still get pretty high off one trench. It helps a lot if you have good batteries and good weed, but I don't have medical grade weed. Definitely some nice nugs though. I honestly don't need to vape the entire trench unless I want to get pretty fucked up.

9. For me 1 trench gets me on like level 9 out of 10 but if with a friend or two a 7.4

10. [quote name='"RaiderJohnny420"']For me 1 trench gets me on like level 9 out of 10 but if with a friend or two a 7.4[/quote]

How does 1 trench get you to level 9 out of 1o?what would you be at if you smoked like 1o trenches?level 2o out of 1o?loll

11. Half a trenchload and I'm good. I save the rest of it for next day.

12. hey has anyone tried to vape vaped weed?