Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many joints will an oz of shake make?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vortexx, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Quoted for truth... That'd be some sick shit, like cheech n chong level...

2. according to the police one ounce is 100 joints hahah wonder how fuckn small their joints are, but realistically like 50 :hippie:

3. #23 Vortexx, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010
    you know what else would be some sick shit?!?!

if i made 2800 tiny .001 gram joints! I could get a colony of ants completely BAKED :bongin:
    YES!...yes indeed, i have found my answer. PLUS REP TO ALL!!!!!!

EDIT: alright so i know i said plus rep to all...and i tried, but some of you i couldn't rep, im sorry :( i still love you

4. +REP, even though i didnt get any :( still plus rep for you giving lots of other people rep

5. hmm, im pretty darn sure you got rep :(
    thanks for the rep dawg! :smoke:

6. fuck that do the hash oil. Or some snacks :smoke:

7. rolling joints with shake? i'd be lucky if i smoked a whole ounce of shake and got a tiny buzz. better off to attempt and make hash with that shake.

8. No I'm pretty sure it was in the seasoned area before. On topic... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

9. Depends on how fat you fill them, but you're right it's just like math homework since it's a simple equation. No reason to post a Thread when you could easily figure that out yourself.

28 grams (1 ounce) / How much you put in each joint = How many joints you can roll

10. So I'm not crazy? That had me super confused last night. In the middle of a sesh, but still.... Anyway, well played by whoever moved it!

11. It seems like it be more worth the time and effort to make some hash.

12. trimmings? make em into 1 gram joints any smaller and youll need 2 every time