Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many joints a day do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PeacefulStoner, Jan 9, 2013.

1. How many J's do ya'll smoke a day? weekday or weekend?

I've been smokin 1 or 2 a day

2. Well I smoked one joint today ... Been sticking to bowls lately

3. I usually smoke a bowl too but i'm just wonderin bout joints

4. Zero.

Hate joints :p

5. I don't smoke joints anymore, I have a few different spoons and a mini bong at my disposal for any travel smoke but at home I'd rather use my bong. I used to smoke 1 a day 2 if it was a bad day.

6. When I used to smoke joints id smoke 2 or 3 a day.

7. maybe a couple a week if i pick some mids up.

8. no dank joints?

9. 27277373377388483484849910000182929292020

10. normally 1 or 2 per day. i only need bout a .5-.7 nug to get where i need to be

11. Haven't smoked a joint in over 15 years!

Haven't smoked anything (besides 1 dab of oil) in 2 years. I'm all vape now.:hello:

12. i don't remember the last time i smoked a j..i find it interesting that js used to be the most common and maybe only way to smoke cannabis but now you have all these newfangled contraptions like gravity bongs and handheld vapes and torch lighters

13. i smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints and then i smoke 2 more.

• Like Like x 2

14. 2 in times of peace, and 2 in times of war.

• Like Like x 2

15. That's a lot of joints

16. peep the decimal

17. Currently i'm using bleu cheese (See page 2 of my signature) for j's because it was 25 for the 8th. Usually though if the dispensary doesn't have mids then no joints.

18. Bowls mostly, but comparing it-like 3 to 4 j's of dank a day.