How many is too many?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Johnisriot, Mar 6, 2009.

1. #1 Johnisriot, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    Edit: Ty.

2. How many is how many you can take care of safely. Have you grown outdoors before? Guerrilla or not?

3. #3 Johnisriot, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    I haven't grown outdoors before, I'm not really sure about how many I can handle. I just don't want to pass this chance up since I'm actually being aloud to grow for the time being. I have thousands of bagseeds so I'm not quite sure.

From what I've read, not quite sure if it's true so work with me on this, this is what I plan on.

Planting 60 seeds
    50% males
    30 or so females
    50% insects, mold, storms, etc.
    15 or so females
    Average 4oz(no fucking clue, what I've read) a plant
    60oz or so in yield? I have a garage I'll be drying with

Is this idea far from the truth?

4. I think you have a much more realistic view of outdoor growing than the average person. Many think o i'll plant 100 get a p a plant and call it good. This is not the case obviously. Make sure to get those plant out as early as possible and if possible sex them before hand save yourself some time.

5. Thank you, I hear that all the time. I sure will, I've been reading non stop, even double-triple reading the stickied threads just to make sure I know as much as possible and can spot the males and mold as soon as possible. I'm really excited, but I just don't want to give my hopes up haha. Back to reading! Thanks for the help!

6. I think you should edit your original post and remove the map, and remove the name of your town in your ID as well (assuming it is real). Don't trust this or any site on the internet to post personally identifiable information about yourself in connection with the subject of marijuana. Unless you like going to jail...

7. That is pretty crazy to put your info on there like that this stuff prolly gets looked through every know and then and you'd be there only chance. Anyway if I were in a area like that I would grow like 40 plants thats like 5-15 pounds depending on circumstances. Could prolly even get more than that in a ideal situation.

8. Co-Sign, i suggest an Admin or Mod help the man out plz and remove the picture because i GUARENTEE someone of judicial law reviews this website, it is very popular ive come to see.:smoke: