Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Hits Till Youre Mind F*cked?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hamachi12, Jun 16, 2014.

1. So here's how I'm basically gonna format it, and please do the same

After... (All hits are average, not too big or small of a hit)
    Hit 1: feel minor buzz
    Hit 2: more buzzed, fully functional still
    Refill Pipe
    Hit 3: getting more toward being high
    Hit 4: nice high
    Refill pipe
    Hit 5: high is pretty high
    Hit 6: mind f*cked
    Hit 7: high is raised a tad but (basically getting the rest out before refilling if I decide to refill at this point)
    Hit 8: there is no hit 8 for me

Is anyone else like me?

Also, I realize that it's different for everyone based off of the amount that is put in and lung function.

2. Way too vague lol. Like usually I try not to say questions are too vague but this one is lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. tree fiddy hits

um i guess it goes somethin like

hit 1: nothing. no buzz, not anymore at least
    hit 4: slight buzz
    hit 10: "does anyone wanna order in?"
    hit 14 or so (I think, I mean I don't normally keep track of this shit): nice high, mellow. 

I'd say after that I pretty much plateau at this point... t break is overdue. even with a t break though I'm never like "mindfucked" anymore, I feel like that faded for me after about a year of toking regularly

• Like Like x 1
  4. However many it takes...

• Like Like x 1
  5. To get me retarded high it would probably take a solid half gram of oil smoked non stop dab after dab. I get nice and high off a few dabs but it sorta levels itself out if I'm not constantly taking dab after dab

Trim Nazi

6. Just grinding the weed up gets me baked :D

7. 1-50 hits: buzz
    51-100 hits: high

• Like Like x 5
  8. Just a couple out of my vaporizer and I'm really high.

9. Man, I came at a point that by the 4th hit I was in de-realization mode. Then I started going up to till the third hit until I actually managed to function normally in the real world. Now it will probably take me two joints to get in fucked-up mode again.

10. Back when I saw smoking daily, it would probably take....shit...at least 15 hits to get a nice good high going, but to be totally mindfucked? Porbably 25 or so hits.

But now that I am down to smoking 1 day a month my timeline is very similar to yours OP haha

11. for me to get "mindfucked" would take like 7 or so hits of some nice wax. if im smoking flowers it wont ever happen. my tolerance wont allow it. 

12. Sadly I've been smoking too long and too much.

1 hit - feeling it
    2 hits - feels good
    3 hits - yay!
    4 hits - plateau
    5 hits - wasting weed
    Anymore and I sober up...

13. Takes me around 4-6 grams to turn retarded.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #14 TheTrueHigh, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    One firecracker with 0.2 on it will get me plenty high 

EDIT:

The Fuck Up Table:
      One 0.5 Joint does the trick;  :smoking:
     One 0.2 Fire Cracker gets me fucked up bad; :yay:
     One 0.1 Bong Snap gets me stoned out of my mind;  :bongin:
     One 0.5 Blunt gets me baked. :smoke:

I love my tolerance.  :love:

• Like Like x 2
  15. 4 dabs in a row will get me there. Gotta take into consideration time between each hit. Im counting my four as 4 in succession with 1 minute pauses in between to catch my breath and reheat nail. 

16. i guess no one here thinks the quality of the weed has anything to do with how many hits they need to take

17. More like how many bowls do I have to go through til I'm at my level

18. If I just take an overly massive bong rip I start feeling mind fucked. At least .4 all in one hit. The kind of hit that leaves you coughing for minutes

19. Bong:
    Takes 3 biiig hits to get comfortably baked, probably 10 to get mindfucked

20. 12 hrs of smoking all day

• Like Like x 1