Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Hits Should I Take?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DreykThePirate, May 28, 2013.

1. Hello guys...So i have been smoking cannabis since August...Although I smoke 2 or 3 times a month so guess what...I have a ZERO tolerance.Now when Im hitting a spliff I just smoke wayyy to much and get really really stoned in the point where I cannot stop my mind from going 100000000 miles per hour.So my question is:

How many hits should I take to achieve a nice and controllable high?

Just to let you know I smoke mids and evel with lows I get STONED.

2. Depends on the grade of bud, I'd say 5 to be fair. Just pack a bowl, hit it a few times, and then sit it down. When you feel your buzz start to fade, hit it again.

3. Could you tell us how many hits you normally take? I would say 5 or 6 buy for all we know you could be taking like 4 hits and getting super blazed

4. That's like asking 'what is the square root of cannabis?'

Sorry bud, this is just one of those things you're going to have to find out on your own :)

5. Take one HUGE bong rip and see how you feel.

6. Take your hits within few minutes intervals. Like 5-10 minutes each hit, maybe less. See how that works. 

7. It depends on a few things.  Mainly on what grade the bud is that you're smoking and what you are smoking from.  The best way to make sure you don't get too stoned is to just take a hit and wait a minute or two and then take another.  When you start to get to the point to where it is an enjoyable high stop.  I had a friend that was the same way until they started to get a tolerance.

8. Take some huge hits off that spliff and hold it in as long as you can youll get very blazed this way. And be in a comfortable env. Check out my new beats at http://soundclick.com/terminatabeats and leave some feedback thanks