Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hits on your pipe until your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PoliceToker, Jan 6, 2013.

1. I dont know why but my tolorence seems to have built up alot, takes me like 10 huge tokes not sure if it was cause of that ounce of tuna kush i smoked in a week hahah

2. Can you say 1? Yeah. Especially since I'm extremely skinny and not a major smoker. But if it's pretty weak, it may take me 4 or so. Had some absolutely mind blowing stuff on Saturday and I'm still dazed. Who would've known?

3. Uhh, yeah that would probably be why. Haha :D

4. Damn, you guys must smoke a lot of weed. If I take 2 proper sized hits of some good weed, then I'm chillin' like a villain.

5. [quote name='"KushMastaFlex"']Damn, you guys must smoke a lot of weed. If I take 2 proper sized hits of some good weed, then I'm chillin' like a villain.[/quote]

Same, but that doesn't mean ima stop, tomorrow will be the first time I've smoked in 4.5 months, longest I've gone without smoking in 4 years and I'm an everyday smoker. But tomorrow I'm going ham, have and ounce. My buddies got an ounce, another has a half, and then other ppl will have more. Clearly not guna smoke all of it, but I'm smoking till I pass out

6. Two or three if it's dank about a bowl of reggie but idk about that since I just buy dank in bulk yo

7. 8 out of my spoon

8. 4 to 5 bong hits and i`m gone :bongin: