Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many hits on a blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blaze_Haze, Sep 28, 2010.

1. So when you guys smk a blunt with friends, what's the rule on how many hits you get before you pass it? With me and my friends me always take 3 hits then pass, that's just the way it's been since as long as I can remember. How about you?

2. I just smoke and pass that shit, don;treally keep count.

3. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop?

4. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jPr7Or2-Ys"]YouTube - Mac Dre - 2 Times & Pass[/ame]

5. Ur really saying you and your friends don't have a limit?

6. Remember the Golden Rule:

Puff, Puff, Pass.

7. I'd say me and my friends don't have a limit. We just hit it.. Just pass it whenever you feel a good time. ya know? .. As long as you aren't sitting there for minutes.

8. Puff puff

9. #9 NORRIN RADD, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    Ususlly it's just like 2 or 3 hits and we pass it but it;s not like 'yo that was 2 hits!1!' It's more like 'Nice Campsite.' But if it's someone that IA don't really chill wit it goes back to Puff Puff PAss.

10. well i'm assuming most people and their friends don't hog the joint/blunt
    and kinda depends on who's stuff and how good friends you are.

But yea, me and my friends usually just take 1 or 2 and pass

11. double puff. then pass. always

12. Ya that's true, I always seem to forget how many times I've hit it half way through. I really do hate when people micro phone the blunt

13. i pass it when it feels right

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvHJQQyRmjI]YouTube - Gang Starr - Take Two and Pass[/ame]

15. YUP....PUFF, PUFF, PASS MF'ER:smoke:

16. puff puff

(puffpuffpuffpuffpuff)

then, pass.

17. long time no see illadelphin...

i dont see how puff puff pass isnt universal... i thought it was like one of the most common things known? :confused:

18. for cereal... i thought puff puff was the thread tying all us stoners together...

it was all for naught... :( :cry:

19. well lets turn that shit around, eh? :D

20. Puff, puff, pass. When it's 2 of us, one will smoke until the other feels like hitting it
    most of the time. The more people sharing the blunt, the more strict the rules get.
    Puff, pass, always in the same rotation. You get skipped a turn if you take too long
    or hit it too hard or if you want to pass a turn, you wait 2 turns to hit it again.
    Sometimes, we'll make each other drink vodka/beer/scotch/something alcoholic before
    hitting it. Something different every time, keeps us entertained. All of these rules
    also apply to smoking weed in general between us.